testtest

There's plenty of toilet paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Because the Blue Media has convinced a great majority of the population that the sky is falling!
And the Red media has been saying it's not a problem or doesn't exist. Don't act like Fox News is at all reliable. The panic is silly but getting partisan about a disease is a stupid thing to do. "The democrats want millions of people to die to get Trump" and that kind of idiocy needs to stop, right now. Rush thinks it's just like a cold, and he's been preaching that nonsense on his show. Since he, an obese old man with stage four lung cancer is one of the most likely to die from it I'd think he'd stop with the disinformation.

Last edited:
And the Red media has been saying it's not a problem or doesn't exist. Don't act like Fox News is at all reliable. The panic is silly but getting partisan about a disease is a stupid thing to do. "The democrats want millions of people to die to get Trump" and that kind of idiocy needs to stop, right now. Rush thinks it's just like a cold, and he's been preaching that nonsense on his show. Since he, an obese old man with stage four lung cancer is one of the most likely to die from it I'd think he'd stop with the disinformation.
Disinformation??? Good grief..... it's the flu..... one more variant of it.
It's the Blue media that's got we're all going to die unless we get bottled water, hand sanitizers and toilet paper.
At least Fox and Rush along with others are telling it like it is. It's the FLU!
The Blue team I'm sure is going to agree with China that the US Army did it..... give me a break.

Disinformation??? Good grief..... it's the flu..... one more variant of it.
It's the Blue media that's got we're all going to die unless we get bottled water, hand sanitizers and toilet paper.
At least Fox and Rush along with others are telling it like it is. It's the FLU!
The Blue team I'm sure is going to agree with China that the US Army did it..... give me a break.
They don't tell it like it is. Not at all. What they say is disinformation. COVID is not the flu. They are different viruses, hence the flu vaccine not having any effect on COVID. See https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...ronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu, unless we are pretending hospitals are all "Blues", too. COVID is worse. COVID's mortality rate is 3.7%, the flu is .1% We have a flu vaccine; we won't have one for COVID for a year or more. People can be hit with COVID for weeks, needing to be on respirators for most of that time, taking up hospital beds. If it keeps spreading it will overwhelm hospitals. It's not a joke and the hacks acting like it's all fine are doing a disservice. The ones getting on TV and making claims about democrats wanting millions of deaths are lower than dirt. No reasonable person on the "Blues" thinks we made it, just like a person who had a brain in their head wouldn't say democrats want millions of deaths. That's nonsense and I bet if you think about it for a moment you'd realize it's nonsense. Give ME a break.

b324281f7da7946d8920311444f50522.jpg

The TP will flow....

They don't tell it like it is. Not at all. What they say is disinformation. COVID is not the flu. They are different viruses, hence the flu vaccine not having any effect on COVID. See https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...ronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu, unless we are pretending hospitals are all "Blues", too. COVID is worse. COVID's mortality rate is 3.7%, the flu is .1% We have a flu vaccine; we won't have one for COVID for a year or more. People can be hit with COVID for weeks, needing to be on respirators for most of that time, taking up hospital beds. If it keeps spreading it will overwhelm hospitals. It's not a joke and the hacks acting like it's all fine are doing a disservice. The ones getting on TV and making claims about democrats wanting millions of deaths are lower than dirt. No reasonable person on the "Blues" thinks we made it, just like a person who had a brain in their head wouldn't say democrats want millions of deaths. That's nonsense and I bet if you think about it for a moment you'd realize it's nonsense. Give ME a break.
I do agree with you that the COVID-19 virus is not the flu virus. But even the seasonal flu vaccine doesn't work for all flu viruses. It's why its hit or miss each year as they guess on what the most likely flu strains will be (a lot based on the flu that was the most prevalent in the southern hemisphere during their winter months). I'm not a person that believes most Democrats, Republicans, Independents, etc., want people to die. I do think that some of those groups want to use this as a political device to make one side look good/bad. As I mentioned in a previous post, this COVID-19, is one of three respiratory Viruses in the Coronavirus family (I read somewhere there may be a forth), the others being SARS and MERS. SARS had a mortality rate of 9+% and MERS 34+%, making it much higher than COVID-19. COVID-19 however, is spreading much quicker (hence the pandemic classification), than the other two. Also the 3.9% mortality rate is misleading (as fair as its overall deadliness), as we don't know all persons that have been affected and if they sought treatment or not, (thus not being potentially reported). If when all is said and done, they get counted, the rate could change. The rate from what I've read won't really be know until a year of more, when more accurate data is obtained. At this point, it may turn out to be higher or lower than the rate reported now. The flu mortality rate of .1%, is an average per season rate that the flu virus will inflicted on our population. As another poster specified, the H1N1 bird flu virus of 2009 (?), had a mortality rate of 2+% that year. I'm not sure what the rate of the 1918 "Spanish" bird flu was, but it would have been much higher than that.

I was in our local Kroger this morning. Not one pkg of TP available, and very few packs of paper towels.......and no eggs either. This afternoon I drove 50 miles to the nearby military base to buy a new pistol 😊. After that, I drove over to the base Commissary (grocery store), and it has a very long aisle, with 3-4 shelves high, and it was completely empty also.

You're good at lowering the temperature. I'm definitely in a fighty mood :)
Nothing wrong with disagreeing benstt, that's going to happen on here from time to time. I personally just try to get my views across logically and calmly. I'll just drop out of the conversation if it starts getting heated :mad:🤬😛🤣🤣🤣 (I'm not inferring that you're not logical and calm 🙂)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back