testtest

Things You Were Told As A Kid You Thought Were Dumb But Make Sense Now

Or we HAD to take algebra it was mandatory and I never used it since... Haha...
You may have used algebra and not even know it. Seriously, if you truly learn algebra, you will use it and not even realize it.

You know you have 650 rounds in your ammo can, you're going to the range to shoot all afternoon, so you want to bring lots of ammo, at the same time, you don't want your reserve to drop below 500, how many rounds do you take out of the ammo can?

It was never told to me, perhaps since I'm male, but I always told my daughters before dates or dances;

The difference between a gentleman and a creep or pervert is just "Self-Awareness", don't think anyone of those nice boys isn't having evil thoughts about you. You just need to be aware of that. I know that cause I was once one of those nice boys.

You may have used algebra and not even know it. Seriously, if you truly learn algebra, you will use it and not even realize it.

You know you have 650 rounds in your ammo can, you're going to the range to shoot all afternoon, so you want to bring lots of ammo, at the same time, you don't want your reserve to drop below 500, how many rounds do you take out of the ammo can?
Every time you buy something at the gas station you use algebra.

If you urinate in a pool, there's a special dye that will turn it bright red so everybody will know.

If you swallow gum, it'll stay in your body for seven years.

Cracking your knuckles will give you arthritis.

If you touch a toad, you'll get warts.

Adults have the world pretty much figured out.

Back