testtest

This came for me today...

IMG_20210714_122722598.jpg

Now all I need is a bench, bullets, brass, primers, powder, a tumbler, dies, reloading manuals, basic knowledge...

Don't worry about buying any I have several that I will just give you! If you prefer too buy new that's fine too.
Very nice gesture and offer! (y)(y)

Those things can get heavy when and if shipping!
An option if shipping books, music, CD's, vinyl records, written paper doc's via USPS can use what's called "Media Mail" for reduced rates. Has saved me a ton of money over the years.

Use some Caution though, USPS Media Mail is subject to inspections if something appears out of whack, so don't ship other goods within same package and claim Media Mail.

Very nice gesture and offer! (y)(y)

Those things can get heavy when and if shipping!
An option if shipping books, music, CD's, vinyl records, written paper doc's via USPS can use what's called "Media Mail" for reduced rates. Has saved me a ton of money over the years.

Use some Caution though, USPS Media Mail is subject to inspections if something appears out of whack, so don't ship other goods within same package and claim Media Mail.
Thanks for the info!

I learned to craft my own ammunition from the Sierra manuals. I still have my original two volume (rife and pistol) edition AND it still gets referred to as my "go-to" data base.
Make notes and keep them in a safe place.
I would also suggest purchasing a lose leaf binder with dividers so you can keep records of everything you are doing for each caliber.

Remembering all of that critical data is impossible.
Those who tell you they can are full of something other than beans.

Sweet app called ReloadingAssistant that compiles a lot of the tables out there (if you are into apps). Good journaling capability, too.

SNS Casting has polymer coated bullets in stock, if you are looking for plinking, at great prices. Great service, too. Everglades ammo has JHP at good prices (haven't checked their stock in awhile). Great service here, too.

There is a reloading Discord through Reddit in which people post when primers and powder (among other things) pop up in stock. Couldn't explain in a million years how to get on it...I struggled and got there but no idea how. You usually have about 30 seconds to buy but it's been growing to minutes the last few weeks. Looking at about 9cpr landed with 1000 piece limit, now (primers). Down $15ish/1000 from a week ago.

Be careful...it's addicting. You won't save any money....you'll just shoot more. I stayed at 200 rds/week through the pandemic with my Lee. I actually enjoy the solitude of loading. Kind of like fly fishing. You'll be three hours in before you realize you hadn't thought about work. Best to keep it that way....every time I talk during reloading, I screw something up.

Last edited:
Sweet app called ReloadingAssistant that compiles a lot of the tables out there (if you are into apps). Good journaling capability, too.

SNS Casting has polymer coated bullets in stock, if you are looking for plinking, at great prices. Great service, too. Everglades ammo has JHP at good prices (haven't checked their stock in awhile). Great service here, too.

There is a reloading Discord through Reddit in which people post when primers and powder (among other things) pop up in stock. Couldn't explain in a million years how to get on it...I struggled and got there but no idea how. You usually have about 30 seconds to buy but it's been growing to minutes the last few weeks. Looking at about 9cpr landed with 1000 piece limit, now (primers). Down $15ish/1000 from a week ago.

Be careful...it's addicting. You won't save any money....you'll just shoot more. I stayed at 200 rds/week through the pandemic with my Lee. I actually enjoy the solitude of loading. Kind of like fly fishing. You'll be three hours in before you realize you hadn't thought about work. Best to keep it that way....every time I talk during reloading, I screw something up.

I've heard that. My intent is just to build up stores and add to my knowledge in general. I've decided to go to gunsmithing school and figure this should part of any half-decent smith worth his salt, at least in basic knowledge and understanding

Back