testtest

To Mill or Not To Mill

Mountain Man

Elite
Founding Member
I chose to get my XD Mod 2 .40 Service pistol milled for an RMR sight, better serrations, cerakoted and a unique style to fit my personality.
A friend of mine was always nagging me to ditch it and get a glock. After seeing my milled slide he immediately wanted it. I laughed, told him it's the same pistol. DV8 Dynamics did awesome work on it.
Anyway. I loved my pistol. Hasn't failed me once and it's my first pistol. I'll never need another till it breaks into tiny peices from wear and tear. Next I plan on is a flared magwell and extended clips. If I can't find an aluminum magwell, I'll just 3d print one.
20190704_134633.jpg
20200117_211558.jpg
20200117_211545.jpg

I chose to get my XD Mod 2 .40 Service pistol milled for an RMR sight, better serrations, cerakoted and a unique style to fit my personality.
A friend of mine was always nagging me to ditch it and get a glock. After seeing my milled slide he immediately wanted it. I laughed, told him it's the same pistol. DV8 Dynamics did awesome work on it.
Anyway. I loved my pistol. Hasn't failed me once and it's my first pistol. I'll never need another till it breaks into tiny peices from wear and tear. Next I plan on is a flared magwell and extended clips. If I can't find an aluminum magwell, I'll just 3d print one.View attachment 576View attachment 577View attachment 578
This forum is most likely safe, but I would not show serial #s

Anyway. I loved my pistol. Hasn't failed me once and it's my first pistol. I'll never need another till it breaks into tiny peices from wear and tear. Next I plan on is a flared magwell and extended clips. If I can't find an aluminum magwell, I'll just 3d print one.View attachment 576View attachment 577View attachment 578
I have a similar pic rail rds mount, but took it off and put it on a slim handguard.

Very nice. You said that u will never need another unless it breaks but I bet u will get another one or two

Back