testtest

Today I got a thing

My son has decided he wants his own canon now. Shame his canon has one less N than my cannon.

I did propose writing an article for the armory life, I believe I have piqued their interest. Haven't said no, well, haven't said yes either.

As soon as the weather starts to warm up a little bit here I'll be picking up some wood to start building the carriage. I'm really looking forward to getting started.

My son has decided he wants his own canon now. Shame his canon has one less N than my cannon.

I did propose writing an article for the armory life, I believe I have piqued their interest. Haven't said no, well, haven't said yes either.

As soon as the weather starts to warm up a little bit here I'll be picking up some wood to start building the carriage. I'm really looking forward to getting started.
Cool! Am a canon fan.
Built 1st one with old beer cans taped together, using tennis ball ammo and lighter fluid propellant.
Could rattle windows and teeth until toned down propellant.
Firing off scale model rockets were fun and fun building too!

I've never owned a canon but I have taken a 4 foot section of 1/4" wall pipe stuck into the ground , stuffed an empty soda can ( pop for some of you folks ) , then got the Atc/oxy torch set just right and cut a small hole close to the bottom of pipe. , snuffed out the flame and held it to the hole for a short period of time.

Well when you light that torch and pass it over the hole in the pipe that can will take a ride......

And so it begins.

Yep, some assembly required.
20210304_144403.jpg

Back