testtest

Toilet Paper Shortage..... of "73"

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this has happened before, and all this will happen again

ES0yWOnWoAAvw_P.jpg

Ditto. Single guy, *when* I buy TP I get the big 24 or 30 roll pack (not like it goes bad). Got a month or 2 worth at the house right now due to my sparse usage. I also keep canned food around out of habit, and have a good stash of pasta along with some frozen stuff to pick through.

My concern is I need to restock on ammo...gotta check the CC balances and see which one has room for a couple 1000-rd boxes.

Gotta take the wife's car in for an oil change later this morning, and after I'm done I'm going across the street to Kroger to pickup a few things. Will checkout the TP aisle while I'm there and get a large pack if possible.

Back in '75, deployed to the sunny Mediterranean, our ship spent 27 days straight at sea, with no replenishments from supply ships, or port visits. We started running low on TP, and some crewmembers were starting to horde napkins from the Mess Deck, and paper towels from the Heads. 🤔 My first choice would have been to start ripping pages out of boring training manuals. :)

I think it's safe to say we have another shortage in 2020. I can see people behaving like it's Black Friday when they had a one doll limit on cabbage patch kids. People are going to be fighting over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back