testtest

Took the Kids to the Range Today

SimonRL

Hellcat
And when I say kids, I mean a couple of my favorites that haven’t seen the light of day for about two months!

Broke out the 226 Legion SAO, Prodigy and MP5 .22.
IMG_5867.jpeg

The Prodigy (Middle) went first. 50 rds, 15yds. One for the Gods. I’ll take it
IMG_5864.jpeg

The 226 Legion (bottom) 50rds, 15yds. I was generous to the Gods. I often rush the Legion because the trigger is so smooth and I end up low and left. Regardless, that guy is brown bread. The Prodigy and Legion literally go blow for blow. As I’ve said before, I give the edge to the Legion because it will shoot anything I feed it. The Prodigy is moody with certain JHPs - like Sig V-Crown.
IMG_5865.jpeg

I didn’t take a close up shot of the MP5 .22 targets, but the top middle was 50 rds at 15 yds and top right was 50 rds at 25yds. It seems that MP5 is alpha-numerical for Cheat Code. And to make that point further here’s my Century AP5-P from yesterday’s range trip. 25 rds at 25 yds. This shot was in response to a conversation with @KillerFord1977 about 9mm not penetrating body armor at 15 yds. Who cares?
IMG_5862.jpeg

And when I say kids, I mean a couple of my favorites that haven’t seen the light of day for about two months!

View attachment 39807
View attachment 39808
The 226 Legion (bottom) 50rds, 15yds. I was generous to the Gods. I often rush the Legion because the trigger is so smooth and I end up low and left. Regardless, that guy is brown bread. The Prodigy and Legion literally go blow for blow. As I’ve said before, I give the edge to the Legion because it will shoot anything I feed it. The Prodigy is moody with certain JHPs - like Sig V-Crown.
View attachment 39809
I didn’t take a close up shot of the MP5 .22 targets, but the top middle was 50 rds at 15 yds and top right was 50 rds at 25yds. It seems that MP5 is alpha-numerical for Cheat Code. And to make that point further here’s my Century AP5-P from yesterday’s range trip. 25 rds at 25 yds. This shot was in response to a conversation with @KillerFord1977 about 9mm not penetrating body armor at 15 yds. Who cares?
View attachment 39811
I was in between the prodigy and legion as well, both was not an option for me lol. Glad to see you give the legion an edge. I love mine but went with da/sa as I didn’t have any da/sa pistols. It quickly became my favorite. Great shooting!!

View attachment 39807
View attachment 39808
View attachment 39809
View attachment 39811
My shop has one of those MP5 .22's, but its a GSG version.

Back