testtest

Top five small guns for concealed carry

Sorry, but as an owner of several S&W revolvers, I see no reason at all that the Kimber is on that list before a 642 or similar J-frame. The Kimber is a big heavy dog if you ask me.
I agree, Kimber before S&W?...What world are we living in, I don’t care much for anything Kimber, my Micro 9 was junk, 2 days after getting it, it was gone. S&W may not be like the S&W of old, but they are a big notch above any Kimber.

I was also suprised that a S&W Shield was not listed. The owner of the place I bought a few firearms from idicated it has been one of his best selling pistols period. He moves a lot of inventory.

Depends on your definition of small. I carry this every day on a belt buckle.
11094689_10153234337229932_4034626561842030787_n.jpg

I've never put much stock in the recommendations of writers that may be influenced by magazine or manufacturer money, don't know if this is the case.
I listen to real gun owners like yourselves that use their firearms they will tell the real facts, proof is by the different firearms listed in the posts above.
Never had buyers remorse yet..

I've never put much stock in the recommendations of writers that may be influenced by magazine or manufacturer money, don't know if this is the case.
I listen to real gun owners like yourselves that use their firearms they will tell the real facts, proof is by the different firearms listed in the posts above.
Never had buyers remorse yet..
The only magazine I took advice from on a purchase was Gun Tests, they gave the Kimber Micro 9 good review, got one, big mistake, got rid of gun, cancelled subscription.

writers that may be influenced by magazine or manufacturer money,
I just got added to another blog site that deals with very in-depth firearms reviews. I thought I was being fair and balanced with my article, but they said I really need to get into the problem areas so people who read the article can make a better-informed decision. I never really felt I wasn't being fair and balanced, but I guess I was. It's very hard to do that. But I'm learning.

I just got added to another blog site that deals with very in-depth firearms reviews. I thought I was being fair and balanced with my article, but they said I really need to get into the problem areas so people who read the article can make a better-informed decision. I never really felt I wasn't being fair and balanced, but I guess I was. It's very hard to do that. But I'm learning.
I guess I could never do that job.
If it's a piece of crap IMO that's what you will hear..

Thanks CNN !!!

Kidding ... just kidding 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣

I have a personal opinion.

craftsman make items that they have passion for regardless of product.

example: a winemaker trained in red wine making as his passion makes awesome red wine, but mediocre white wine just because the company execs said they need a white like everyone else and that person never had passion or sought expert advise on the white wine.

i think firearms are the same way.

some manufacturers make excellent pistols and mediocre rifles, and vice versa based on passion.

Back