testtest

Totally Unbelievable

This is getting ridiculous, three motorcyclist detained following a road rage incident with someone in a car when one of motorcyclists started shooting at the car striking a 6 year old girl.

People are just so angry anymore. Incidents like this are constant, make my skin crawl to drive down thru Detroit. Which btw I have to do today. Ughhhh

If we don't turn this around...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1684973562152.jpg
    FB_IMG_1684973562152.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 49
The result of feral children, and parental failure to teach children respect and courtesy. Every time I hear someone say you have to earn their respect it chaps me. No, dang it, you owe everyone you meet respect up to the point they demonstrate they don't deserve it. Add a subculture where violence is the primary means of communication, and this is what you get. Everyone has seen the toddler throwing a tantrum in the grocery store. That's an example of where these behaviors should be corrected.

I am fed up with people who are locked and primed and just looking for a reason to go off.

Stay heeled, my friends

Last edited:
I really don’t think it’s anger, these idiots have no repercussions anymore, these new left-leaning laws like no bail, reducing charges, and they go free to do it again with no punishment, that is what I think driving all this mayhem, they know they can and will get away with it, sad situation in todays world.

I edited this whole post because I didn't get what I wanted to say right.

II TIMOTHY 3 NKJV
1But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5having a form of godliness but denying the power of God.

I've said this before I don't care who thinks I'm crazy for saying it I'm fairly convinced we are living in the last days and that what we're going through is exactly what the Bible said was going to happen in the last days.

But even so, there's a near cause and a far cause. Yes we're living in the last days. Yes the world is going crazy. But we're also seeing the results of the "Cultural Revolution" that's been occurring in this country since '60s and probably even sooner.

The older I get the more I realize that Joe McCarthy was right. I go back and I do research on the old movies that I used to watch when I was a kid and the actors that used to be my heroes and again and again and again I'm finding out that they were actual communists.

I really believe that we're watching the end stages of a plan to end our Constitutional Republic. That doesn't mean that it I don't think we're living in the last days because I absolutely do I just think that what we're seeing is the mechanism to bring all that about.

Last edited:
The result of feral children, and parental failure to teach children respect and courtesy. Every time I hear someone say you have to earn their respect it chaps me. No, dang it, you owe everyone you meet respect up to the point they demonstrate they don't deserve it. Add a subculture where violence is the primary means of communication, and this is what you get. Everyone has seen the toddler throwing a tantrum in the grocery store. That's an example of where these behaviors should be corrected.

I am fed up with people who are locked and primed and just looking for a reason to go off.

Stay heeled, my friends
👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Back