testtest

Treasure Hunt

Classified

Professional
Founding Member
Anyone else get this?

Looks like it could be interesting. I didnt find any near enough to warrant an expedition, but if I could get free I would just to get out.

Anyone else get this?

Looks like it could be interesting. I didnt find any near enough to warrant an expedition, but if I could get free I would just to get out.
Kind of like that book "The Secret" where a guy hid multiple treasures in parks around the country giving bazarre clues to their location. I think only 3 of the twelve were found so far. This looks like it could be fun. :)

Kind of like that book "The Secret" where a guy hid multiple treasures in parks around the country giving bazarre clues to their location. I think only 3 of the twelve were found so far. This looks like it could be fun. :)
I think it would be great if they were in the bushes filming the finds, or attempts.

Im sure they would have some footage worthy of a nature documentary of animal behavior.

I wouldn't mind having that rugged-looking case to put my prescription sunglasses in. :)

Sorta off-topic, but I have an older (now discontinued) pair of compact Leupold binocs I use at the range. Well-made gear.

Last edited:
Back