testtest

Trigger options for Hellcat

amber

Alpha
Anyone know of any options for triggers for the Hellcat? I'm not looking for a trigger kit, just the actual trigger. The more I shoot it, the less I like the stock one.

Thanks everyone. I did check out PRP, but will also check out Springer Precision. I figured it was a little early for aftermarket parts, but hoped someone knew something I didn't.

Ive been working on a trigger for those that are interested. It is a flat face trigger but it also removes the trigger safety. Not everyone is comfortable with that I completely understand.

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_002022_01.jpg
    IMG_20200629_002022_01.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 885
  • IMG_20200629_105532_01.jpg
    IMG_20200629_105532_01.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 871
So I will not be offering that specific trigger but I will be developing a seperate trigger that has a safety that I plan on bringing to market. I will be giving regular updates on progress and when you should expect a finished product.
If you have a company feel free to use it as your profile name/pic, if you like. Our only request is not spamming the forum. Updates as you indicated and answering others questions with your products is fine.

So I will not be offering that specific trigger but I will be developing a seperate trigger that has a safety that I plan on bringing to market. I will be giving regular updates on progress and when you should expect a finished product.
interested in your trigger, how can i contact you direct?

Anyone know of any options for triggers for the Hellcat? I'm not looking for a trigger kit, just the actual trigger. The more I shoot it, the less I like the stock one.

I have spoke with Apex and they have one in the works and will be coming out with one....umm Brownells has one available for preorder right now can't recall what company is doing the manufacturing for it or if it is Brownell themselves but there will be options soon!

I spoke with Springer Precision and they have no plans to make one at this time. Thanks for the info. on PRP, Apex and Brownell. Look forward to updates.

I have spoke with Apex and they have one in the works and will be coming out with one....umm Brownells has one available for preorder right now can't recall what company is doing the manufacturing for it or if it is Brownell themselves but there will be options soon!
What the link to the Brownells version?

Back