testtest

Trophy points?

jumpinjoe

Hellcat
A little while ago I asked about 'Followers' and 'Following' and thin I have a general idea now, but that brings up the question of 'What are trophy points' and how are they awarded, how do they work, and what are they for? Last time I think I was awarded any trophy points was when I married my young bride (y)(y)(y)................ that was in June 1969.

Uh huh, that's right! When she said "yes", it was like I hit the lotto! 😇😇😇

A little while ago I asked about 'Followers' and 'Following' and thin I have a general idea now, but that brings up the question of 'What are trophy points' and how are they awarded, how do they work, and what are they for? Last time I think I was awarded any trophy points was when I married my young bride (y)(y)(y)................ that was in June 1969.

Uh huh, that's right! When she said "yes", it was like I hit the lotto! 😇😇😇
For every 100 trophy points you receive you get a free rifle or pistol of your choice!

JK. 😜

Trophies are a recognition of how many messages you post and how many positive reactions you received to your messages. It's basically a virtual status symbol if you're into that kind of thing.

Damn, you folks are hard on each other .......... if I didn't know better I'd swear y'all were bitter enemies! ;):):):)
1603477617279.jpeg

Back