testtest

Truck Accessories & Warranties

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
Guys I wanted to share a great customer service warranty response from Lund truck accessories. I got a Tonneau Pro Lo-Roll cover for my 2016 F150 4 years ago and just recently the Velcro started separating from the cover so I went online to order a new cover when I seen this model was listed to have a lifetime warranty. I decided to give the warranty route a try not thinking I'd have much luck I sent Lund an email with a picture of the problem on Friday morning and within an hour I received a shipping notification and now here it is 2 days later with a brand new cover delivered to my door.

I have to say this has to be the best customer service response I ever received after sending an email.

Going forward I will be a loyal customer of Lund products with all my vehicle related accessories.

Do you have a vehicle related product warranty story to share?
Screenshot_20200731-071309_Photos.jpg
20200802_152727~2.jpg

Last edited:
They sent you a whole new cover?? That is some customer service. I’ve said it before but customer service to me is number one when it comes to products, if I should have to use it. Knowing a company stands behind their product, no matter what means a lot. That’s sweet @10mmLifeBTW, that cover would look a lot better on a Dodge, just sayin :whistle:

They sent you a whole new cover?? That is some customer service. I’ve said it before but customer service to me is number one when it comes to products, if I should have to use it. Knowing a company stands behind their product, no matter what means a lot. That’s sweet @10mmLifeBTW, that cover would look a lot better on a Dodge, just sayin :whistle:
Yeah a completely new kit for the truck bed! I am still amazed at how fast the whole process was.

The material is really soft so it would feel great on your hands when you're pushing a Dodge.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

JK BangBang...😜

I was thinking the same there Bangbang..

Back