testtest

TRUCK SETUP | Balancing Life & Preparing for Disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
My whole truck needs upgraded. Right now most of my setup is behind my drivers seat.

Yeah, I need to get my jeep in order. I drive a little Jeep Renegade daily for work, since I drive a 74 mile round trip.

I have an F150 4-dr, but not sure how I would carry all that gear (large "go-bags") in the truck cab, plus my family and 2 dogs on a daily basis if it came down to it. 🤔

I posted this awhile back, and for those that have an F150 (4-dr) with the 60/40 split rear seat, you can install this device (on left side), and gain access behind the seat to stow some items.

(The link states specific-yr models of F150 SuperCrew, SuperCab, and F250, F350 models the device fits)

Yeah, I think that was a rather large get home bag. My EDC bag has quite a bit of the stuff I need to get going and then add things from my vehicle I am good to go. I need to get some space to keep some stuff in the renegade up out of the way. I am seriously thinking about getting these. https://valkyrieoffroad.com/shop/modular-storage-panel/
That system looks like a great space-saver/organizer for Jeeps. The Builtright Industries company that makes the rear seat latch also makes a system like the Valkrie system you listed, only for pickup (F150) beds. An nice system for those with covered/secure beds:

Velcro panel kits for interior use:

That system look great! I have been looking for something like that for my Chevy, I have a BAKFlip hard cover on the bed that has been great for keeping things secured, I just want to better organize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back