TX-22 Competition

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
The all-new TaurusTX™ 22 Competition

TX-22 Competition

1611081215769.png

1611081165781.png

I bought a TX22 for my wife to practice with before she took her LTC test. I was so impressed with the gun that I bought one for myself. I've had mixed results with Taurus in the past, but the TX22 is the best and most reliable rimfire pistol I have ever shot. I'm sure this one will be an excellent handgun too, but I'm not sure if too many competitive shooters will be willing to stray from their Rugers and Brownings. I don't compete, but I might pick one of these up if the price is right.

I bought a TX22 for my wife to practice with before she took her LTC test. I was so impressed with the gun that I bought one for myself. I've had mixed results with Taurus in the past, but the TX22 is the best and most reliable rimfire pistol I have ever shot. I'm sure this one will be an excellent handgun too, but I'm not sure if too many competitive shooters will be willing to stray from their Rugers and Brownings. I don't compete, but I might pick one of these up if the price is right.
I'm thinking it's a pretty good suppressor host...perfect for dealing with pests at the cabin without upsetting the neighbors.

According to guns.com they will be producing an an upper competition kit for people who already own a TX22. I had actually been thinking of buying a second TX22. This will do nicely.

Back