testtest

Tyrants Exposed

Good article. Unfortunately "Witless" is our Michigan governor and as President Trump said of her a while ago, "She does not have a clue" of what her job is. She keeps complaining that the Federal Government is not doing enough instead of getting things done. Can not believe her name has come up as a running mate for Vice President on the Biden ticket. :rolleyes:

"He is a Republican"
Or perhaps a RINO?
I am thinking so. I just typed out something, that when I looked at it, I thought better about posting it.
The way my feeble mind works, if you want to ban bubble gum, then let the people decide. Don't just ban it becasue you don't like it. That's what happens here. By the looks of it, its happening everywhere.

Good article. Unfortunately "Witless" is our Michigan governor and as President Trump said of her a while ago, "She does not have a clue" of what her job is. She keeps complaining that the Federal Government is not doing enough instead of getting things done. Can not believe her name has come up as a running mate for Vice President on the Biden ticket. :rolleyes:
Uncle Ted for Senate!!

Just this morning 4/15, I received an email from the local gun shop that they can now open to law enforcement only. Although I do consider this a step in the right direction, I also consider it a slap in the face to law abiding citizens. Just another example of a tyrant.

We were informed here this morning (Maryland) that as of tomorrow, we HAVE to wear masks at work.

Here's some numbers, for perspective:

The Centers for Disease Control estimates, if you do the arithmetic, that as of April 4 around 41,250 people were hospitalized due to COVID-19, which seems too low. The COVID Tracking Project pegs it at 62,673 as of April 13. Does that sound like a lot of hospitalizations? As usual, the numbers need a context. During last year’s flu season, according to the CDC, 490,561 people in the U.S. were hospitalized due to the seasonal flu virus. The prior year, it was 810,000 flu hospitalizations

...and for this, we've given up our businesses, our economy, our personal freedoms, and our way of life? Without question or argument?

Get in the boxcar, citizen...

On April 8, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was asked about his agency’s guidance for classifying the relationship of COVID-19 infections to deaths, specifically: “In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID-19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.’”

The question proceeded from the fact that, as the number of deaths attributed to the Chinese coronavirus has risen, the number of deaths normally attributed to causes such as influenza, pneumonia, heart failure and complications from diabetes has declined significantly. Fauci was asked to explain why. Since the vast majority of serious COVID-19 cases occur in people with precisely such conditions, is it not possible that the high count of COVID-19 deaths is in part an artifact of CDC’s guidance?

The integrity of the numbers regarding infections and deaths is of the highest importance because these numbers are the basis on which Fauci, followed by model makers, followed by politicians, have estimated COVID-19’s lethality. And that estimate is the basis on which the state of emergency has been imposed, which is revolutionizing millions of lives.
Besides, these estimates are diverging from reality ever farther with each passing day.

<emphasis added>

Saw on the news tonight that governors of KY, OH, IN, IL, MN, and MI, are "teaming-up" to work together and re-open their perspective states economies, but, they will independently take care of their own state. 🤔 So why the "team-up"?

So, reading about the lunatic policies that MI governor Whitmer initiated in her state should cause some concern for the other states (imo).

Last edited:
Back