testtest

Tyson hiring migrants while laying off US workers is the 'decimation of the American Dream': Top Republican

Stop calling them "migrants". They are ILLEGAL aliens. Tyson is an accessory to a crime if they insist on hiring them, as is every other company who does.

The sad truth is that illegals do fill jobs that American citizens don't want to do. Dear me, how many help wanted signs do you see in a day? The scamdemic just solidified the ability of the entitled youth in their ability to get by without working to support themselves. They are "above" working indoors (or outdoors, for that matter). Do you really think the majority of them will work on a farm or in a slaughterhouse?

It's a sad commentary on our society. We are accustomed to living in a land of plenty, but most of those who enjoy the fruits of this society have absolutely no idea of how the goods they consume get to market.

Stop calling them "migrants". They are ILLEGAL aliens. Tyson is an accessory to a crime if they insist on hiring them, as is every other company who does.

The sad truth is that illegals do fill jobs that American citizens don't want to do. Dear me, how many help wanted signs do you see in a day? The scamdemic just solidified the ability of the entitled youth in their ability to get by without working to support themselves. They are "above" working indoors (or outdoors, for that matter). Do you really think the majority of them will work on a farm or in a slaughterhouse?

It's a sad commentary on our society. We are accustomed to living in a land of plenty, but most of those who enjoy the fruits of this society have absolutely no idea of how the goods they consume get to market.
This. The whole illegal aliens thing is a joke. If ANYBODY seriously wanted to stop it it would be quite simple. Prohibit any government entity (local state, fed) for proving ANY benefits whatsoever to illegals, and fine anyone why employs illegals $250k EACH for every one they employ. Problem would resolve itself very quickly. I have nothing against immigrants and I certainly don’t blame them for leaving the shitholes they’re coming from. The folks I’ve encountered generally have a decent work ethic and are nicer than a lot of our people. What I have an issue with is (1) breaking the law to even BE here and (2) our government not having a Clue as to who is crossing our borders. A nation that cannot control its borders soon ceases to be a nation. Just enforce the darn law. And, by the way, those entitled folks who are too “good” to work might find it more appealing if THEIR entitlement disappeared🙄. (‘Course I’m an old guy. Went to work the week after I turned sixteen. Was never out of a job until I retired (1st time), then went back to work for another 15 years before finally retiring. I never knew NOT working was an option😏

You need to understand that Tyson is one of the largest food producing companies in the WORLD. When they speak, politicians all over the planet immediately drop to their knees and pay attention. But as far as I know, they aren't pushing any political agenda. They're just out to make money. If they have to break a few laws to do that, they don't care. They're more than big enough to absorb any legal problems with only minor circumstances.
To boycott them would basically amount to stop eating all together.

Boycotting Tyson won't accomplish much since they have their fingers in alot of pies.

End Wokeness
@EndWokeness
·
Follow
Tyson is closing its facility in Perry, Iowa and laying off its 1,200 workers. Instead, they plan to hire thousands of new illegals in states like New York.#BoycottTyson. Pass it on.
for the most part, and for myself and wife i speak, i love hotdogs and Sara Lee breads...trust me, there are other brands to replace those, in fact, many times we buy Fenway Park, or Kiams hot dogs...as for wheat bread, i have bought other brands.....

not much sacrifice on our part here, to no longer buy Tyson foods...

Trust me, those people have more rights than we do. You can't mess with an illegal!
and it should have NEVER been that way from the beginning, when who ever opened the flood gates to let them in.

it should be "limited protection" if at all, not rights...rights are for CITIZENS of the USofA

one not being born American should have to EARN thier USofA rights, like in becoming a citizen..???

well to add to your "sad truth", about American citizens not wanting to do some jobs..??

here i sit, above the age of dirt, looking for part time work", which so many times IS advertised, and i am TURNED DOWN....

like WTF, i cannot be a security guard, or a custodian, or a school bus monitor..?? (here by state law, school bus companies MUST have a monitor to get off the bus, walk the kids from the bus stop to the bus, look under the bus, for a fallen child, then get back on the bus)...like what..i cannot do that..???

it's called AGE DISCRIMINATION, i am available.....but time and time again i am told..."we thank you for your interest, but we will go in a different direction".....

that BS all means..."you're too old, stay home, take your naps"......

so yeah, there ARE Americans wanting to work, but we get "TURNED DOWN".....

Back