testtest

US Senators Use Covid-19 to Push Longtime Gun Control Agenda

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
So many in power are in love with the power this virus has given them. They should be reminded that NO LAWS WERE PASSED. All this was guidelines. The constitution is still in effect. I would never suggest mass disobedience but perhaps that is what is needed to remind our leaders that they work for us and we are tired of being serfs even though they are enjoying it.

83832177_598791240940767_4849138306203516928_n.jpg

R.I.N.O'S Republicans In Name Only ARE INCLUDED THEY ARE DEMOCRATS WHO RAN FOR OFFICE AS REPUBLICANS TO STACK THE VOTES IN FAVOR OF THE DEMOCRAT PARTY'S AGENDA TO DISARM THE PEOPLE OF THE REPUBLIC .THEIR BUZZ WORD THE DEMOCRACY! ANY 4TH GRADER KNOWS WE ARE A REPUBLIC!

This is a coup. Call it what it is. They’re after absolute power. Trying to throw out the constitution. All in the name of combatting a flu.

Wrong.

It isn't in the name of combatting a flu.

That is an EXCUSE.

The medical community (and I talk daily with people who work at both Fort Detrick MD - USAMRIID - and Walter Reed), as well as politicians, don't know di@k about how to solve this flu thing yet.

The flu is an excuse, for a power grab. Plain and simple. And I'm afraid that when food starts getting short (my stores are already showing more and more empty shelves)...the S will HTF for real. Hungry people are scared people, and scared people do stupid :poop:

Back