• Yes

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
Im very disappointed that my Ammo ban thread has being deleted when there was one person being the instigator to where it caused a deletion of an entire thread instead of the mods speaking with the instigator.....☹️

Should there be new rules to deal with toxic posters that try and get a thread closed intentionally by using the forum rules against us.

I'm not targeting the mods on this thread as there are rules here that dictate a thread being closed that some members use against the system and the mods are only following forum rules.

Please be respectful to all members and the mods and only comment on the context of this thread

Last edited:
Im very disappointed that my Ammo ban thread has being deleted when there was one person being the instigator to where it caused a deletion of an entire thread instead of the mods speaking with the instigator.....☹️

Should there be new rules to deal with toxic posters that try and get a thread closed intentionally by using the forum rules against us.

I'm not targeting the mods on this thread as there are rules here that dictate a thread being closed that some members use against the system and the mods are only following forum rules.

Please be respectful to all members and the mods and only comment on the context of this thread
This to will disappear……

1629582290442.jpeg

Instigators are never the ones that are properly pulled aside and asked to refrain from further comment.
A few people often respond in a combative style.
Some toxic posters like to jump into a tread and start laying off the cuff insults to illicit a response from other members and try and start an argument to get a thread closed.

I tried to shine a light on this issue in my recently deleted thread but I may have fallen into the trap that was set and my responses were interpreted to be against the forum rules so the thread was shuttered.

I would typically move along and not respond to a toxic poster but I didn't want anyone else to get too fired.

I'd rather see threads that the mods find offensive locked and not deleted unless it's really warranted because of vulgar and/or threatening language. Having people disagree is part of the game and should be taken in stride.
I can accept that as reasonable!

There was no threats or vulgarity in the recently deleted thread but there was some back and forth which I thought wasn't that intense but I guess everything is open to interpretation.

Some toxic posters like to jump into a tread and start laying off the cuff insults to illicit a response from other members and try and start an argument to get a thread closed.

I tried to shine a light on this issue in my recently deleted thread but I may have fallen into the trap that was set and my responses were interpreted to be against the forum rules so the thread was shuttered.

I would typically move along and not respond to a toxic poster but I didn't want anyone else to get too fired.
I think the OP should have the option of editing deleting or muting instigators who are not contributing to the whole.

Not any more helpful than the lawful firearm owners. It started with "Jokes" and went "south"! It's their site and not much can be done, but move on (as in forward or elsewhere)? There probably are some of the same people from the past, but changed their name?
I understand the rules are theirs but if we respectfully express our thoughts on a subject I'm sure they will at least listen to reason.

I think the OP should have the option of editing deleting or muting instigators who are not contributing to the whole.
That would be a good feature but it may get abused to only allow a conversation to flow in a certain direction.

Maybe if the OP of the thread had an option to report disrespectful behavior that gets the mods attention faster then just using the regular report button and be something like an admin permission lite if you post a thread so a mod can step in sooner to hear the issue and reign in a unwanted situation.

Last edited:

1629585184983.gif

Back