testtest

Video channel on Full30.com

Tactical-Reviews

Master Class
Founding Member
OK people, I'm sure many of you are tired of youtube and their policy on firearms channels. They deleted my channel some two years ago claiming spam, scam, and deceptive practices. Which was odd because I didn't sell anything, and all my videos were product reviews. That was a loss of about $1k a month. Ouch.

During that time I've become rather involved in Full30.com, which already has some of the biggest names having channels there. Well, I've just been informed that new channels are being approved, but you will need to set up a channel to reserve it. click here and fill it out, then come back here and post your reserved link. I will then go and make sure it's approved.

I host two channels there, this is my main channel Let me know if there's anything I can do.

OK, the three requested channels have been approved. If anyone else needs a channel approved, please let me know. You can private message me with your name, phone number, and Email address which is required. You can post a link to your page here for others to subscribe. Any requested channel needs to be relevant to the F30 site, firearms testing, hunting, etc. No cooking or cat channels, that sort of thing will be rejected. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Back