testtest

Video on First Aid and EDC

I didn't watch the video. However, I'm well aware of the Golden Hour. Dial 911 first then begin first aid. Life Flight is a life saver. The point is get medical professionals responding/preparing ASAP.

Rule Two of gun fighting must be strictly adhered: if Rule One (Avoidance is the only knwn way of surviving a gunfight.) ain't an option, don't get shot.

I didn't watch the video. However, I'm well aware of the Golden Hour. Dial 911 first then begin first aid. Life Flight is a life saver. The point is get medical professionals responding/preparing ASAP.

Rule Two of gun fighting must be strictly adhered: if Rule One (Avoidance is the only knwn way of surviving a gunfight.) ain't an option, don't get shot.
Sounds really goofy, but paintball teaches one to learn to go for cover quick. Getting shot with those things by the kids close in hurts like heck. I learned real fast in those “gunfights” to quickly shoot and look for cover.
may help me one day on instincts as now I can whoop up on the kids 😉

Sounds really goofy, but paintball teaches one to learn to go for cover quick. Getting shot with those things by the kids close in hurts like heck. I learned real fast in those “gunfights” to quickly shoot and look for cover.
may help me one day on instincts as now I can whoop up on the kids 😉
Those are excellent survival tactics.

Back