testtest

Viridian still alive ?

Hello everyone,

First of all, excuse my language, I'm French, sorry. ;)
I take the liberty of asking this question because I have a problem with my viridian C5 serie and I haven't been able to get any answer from the support since the beginning of August.
I have tried several times by email and facebook, it looks like nobody is there.
I have a Walther PPQ 9mm and My problem is that the clamps are not tight enough, Even if I tighten the fixing screws, it still moves a little bit so that my settings don't hold either, I have to adjust them with my fingers before each shot.
I would like to know if they updated the fixation on this model.
The c5 allows a precise setting but I can't use it because the setting gets lost each time.
Perhaps you would have an advice to give me, I uploaded a video of the problem

Thank you and have a nice day

Edouard

Last edited:
Hello, my daughter living in Ny contacted the company who sent her various mounting systems very quickly, indeed it was more a problem of communication by email than ill will, I look forward to receive in France these mounting parts, thank to the forum, I will come back to put a picture of the best option for the walther PPq

so I received all the adapters, there are 3 of them.
One with spacers not adapted to my Keymod .
A longer one that would be good to put two screws what I was looking for but too far from the trigger guard, it looks ugly.
and the one I already use and that I will keep, which is more rigid because it's new and I've wedged it against the trigger guard with a small silicone gasket.

20201119_044801.jpg

thank you! and take care of yourself 👍

tenor.gif

Back