testtest

Voting

KLGunner

Staff member
As everyone goes out to vote this morning keep these in mind. Lines will be long and for most of the country it will be a cold morning dress warm. For your safety sense it is Flu and Covid season please take precautions for your health and the health of your loved ones at home. Tensions will be high today don’t let yourself get put in a troublesome position. Don’t let the stupidity of other bring your loved ones to tears. Be safe out there as you do your civic duty in keeping this country free. Post your “I Voted” stickers here when your done. In Texas the lines are already started and they’re getting long.
7FA56EF3-1C50-46F5-BF5A-5FEA49090293.jpeg

Out here I'm expecting the lines to be short. Not that many people and a lot of them voted early. I'll stop on the way home from work tonight which will be right before the polls close so I should be in and out. Probably no drama. Mostly republicans out here.

Was going to wait until today, but decided to do the early voting, and did it this past Friday. Quickly accomplished, with only 4 people in line in front of me. Thinking I might drive by the voting location today just to see if there are unusally long lines, which there never are around here, but today could prove to be different, but not expecting it to be.

Went out at 10:00 am, and lines here at Pa. polling place, were well into the parking area. Line moved and 45 minutes later I was done (and that included turning in my unfilled mail-in ballot, because I wanted to ensure my vote was counted & not lost in the mail). If what they say is true about Democrats preferring to vote by mail while Republicans want to vote in person, these long lines look good for Trump.
57A904A3-ED99-4385-80B7-9ACD5F10690C.jpeg

My wife just got back from voting and our polling place has 2 lines 1 is for masks and 1 without (I'm not kidding). She told me people in the mask line were taken pictures of the people in the no mask line. If you go no mask the ballot box is outside where mask is indoors.

My wife just got back from voting and our polling place has 2 lines 1 is for masks and 1 without (I'm not kidding). She told me people in the mask line were taken pictures of the people in the no mask line. If you go no mask the ballot box is outside where mask is indoors.
What is that all about? Sounds like most of Oklahoma with the not wearing masks.

Back