testtest

Walmart removing guns & ammo..

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
from the sales floors according to the news just now.

Walmart is afraid of stores being looted & thus this stuff being taken.

My local Wally Worlds really doesn't have anything of interest since they gutted that Department previously.

And I don't expect any incidents in my area.

That's not even the most F'ed up thing Walmart has done recently. First of all, they already quit selling handguns, ARs and ammo for either, so I haven't bought anything gun related from them in a couple years. What's more F'ed up is that in May they started closing their stores at 7 PM. Presumably because of the civil unrest. They never opened them back up to regular hours. So during the Covid pandemic their big plan is to force more people into Walmart in a much shorter period of time. And guess what, they had record sales numbers this year. And they don't have half the selection of stuff they used to and their prices are considerably higher.

I made a lot of money of WalMart stock back in the day, but I won't shop there. F WalMart.

Walmart stop selling any ammo in my area that could be considered military ammo no handgun ammo at all anymore. All the other rifle ammunition is something that is no longer used or was never used by the military. (30/06-7.62x51, 30-40 krag)
They have not sold any guns in our area for 20 plus years they did away with it because they were going to be more responsible company.
Now they barely carry shotgun ammo.

Looks like Wal-Mart has reversed their decision. I know the store I have gone to in the past, had only about 10 firearms (rifles & shotguns). Even before they stopped selling AR's, I never saw one there. There was never anyone there at the counter if you wanted to buy one (I suppose you could have track an associate down for help). The locked ammo case was usually bare (this well before any ammo shortage), but the (non-locked) shelves did have ample supplies of shotgun ammo.

Looks like Wal-Mart has reversed their decision. I know the store I have gone to in the past, had only about 10 firearms (rifles & shotguns). Even before they stopped selling AR's, I never saw one there. There was never anyone there at the counter if you wanted to buy one (I suppose you could have track an associate down for help). The locked ammo case was usually bare (this well before any ammo shortage), but the (non-locked) shelves did have ample supplies of shotgun ammo.

I agree based on the same at my local Wally Worlds.

5E9F3283-EFFE-47AC-B645-B6CC38EA3616.jpeg

Our local Walmart cleared their shelves and display case a few days ago also, but I haven't been back since then to see if they've returned the items to the shelving. Didn't have that much to begin with, and it probably only took one associate one trip and about 10 minutes to get the stuff removed.

I'll get a few food items there on occasion. Still shop for clothes for grandkids there, if it's an article of clothing you know will fit. Forget about trying something on. They've closed the fitting rooms also.

TP and paper towels are somewhat in-stock, and hey, the bicycle racks are once again filled. 😒

Back