testtest

Warranty Service Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randy

Alpha
Anyone having trouble with SA communication? I sent an XDM 9mm for a slide issue a month ago. No response. No one answering main phone number - goes to voice mail with no response. No response to customer service email. No answer on customer service extension so just left a message there. Hoping I didn't just send my 9 into a blck hole to never see it again. Where'd they all go?

Gee, I had no such issues when I sent in my XDE a few months back. Very apologetic, polite, and kept me informed. I had it back in less than 2 weeks. As 10mmLife said, you did contact them ahead of time, right? Assuming you shipped it second day air through FedEx so you have a tracking number? I can see how that would be very unnerving.

Yes, I emailed first and got a quick response with an RMA number and label.
Yes it was FedEx and yes it was delivered two days later.
I don't mind if it takes a while, just want some communication. Four weeks should be plenty of time to at least let me know the plan.

I messaged on Facebook and I just got a response from them there, so maybe we are back on track now. I hope so. They have been very responsive in the past. FYI my XDM is my fave out of all handguns I've ever shot. Was recommended to me by an LEO who said it was now his fave gun. He was right!

I messaged on Facebook and I just got a response from them there, so maybe we are back on track now. I hope so. They have been very responsive in the past. FYI my XDM is my fave out of all handguns I've ever shot. Was recommended to me by an LEO who said it was now his fave gun. He was right!
Hmm, interesting. I wonder if Mike, Louis or one of the other administrator/moderators got involved and had them reply to you if they read this thread. Anyway, it's good they replied and there's communications between customer and Company's Customer Service dept., which is always very important.

Anyone having trouble with SA communication? I sent an XDM 9mm for a slide issue a month ago. No response. No one answering main phone number - goes to voice mail with no response. No response to customer service email. No answer on customer service extension so just left a message there. Hoping I didn't just send my 9 into a blck hole to never see it again. Where'd they all go?
Randy, I just reached out to customer service at Springfield and asked them if they could help you out. They asked you to reach out to them and they would take care of you on it. I'll follow up directly with you with the contact info.

Yes, I emailed first and got a quick response with an RMA number and label.
Yes it was FedEx and yes it was delivered two days later.
I don't mind if it takes a while, just want some communication. Four weeks should be plenty of time to at least let me know the plan.
You certainly did everything right. Good they are responding to you now. Hopefully you will have it back quickly.

As I understand it from my contact with the customer service department, the gun shipped out this morning and they've reached out to Randy to bring him up to speed on it. Randy, please keep us in the loop on how this all works out for you and when you have your gun back.

Yes, there was an almost immediate response from Lisa in customer support. The gun will go out tomorrow and I will have it back Friday. The issue didn't even need a repair; they tested and everything was fine. The gun must have just gotten set aside and forgotten for a while. Anyway it's coming back. I really appreciate the help from Mike. Randy

It might have been an issue with a lot of the staff being out for SHOT Show and that delaying it, or something along those lines. The bottom line is that you got an answer, so I'm glad to hear that it worked out for you. Happy I could help.

Capture.JPG

I found this "chip" in the metal. SA said this was normal. Thin metal in an expansion area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back