testtest

We Live in the New Age of Propaganda

ChanceMcCall

Master Class
This should be a wake-up call if you don’t already know this… A recent poll was conducted by a national polling outfit. Names don't matter. They are all the same. This one was "YouGov”. Results to these questions asked of average people on the street.

What percentage of the country is black? Answers 41%... Actual 12%. If you watch commercials, you will think it is 90%.
What percentage of marriages are mixed race? Answer 50%...Actual 1%. If you watch commercials, you will think it is 90%.
What percentage is "Latino"? Answers 39%... Actual numbers 17%.
How many families make over $500,000 a year? Answers 26%... Actual figure 1%. We think a quarter of the country is rich.

What percent of Americans are vegetarians? Response? 30%… Actual 5%.
What percent of Americans live in NY city? Answers? 30%... Actual 3%.

What percentage of Americans are 'transgender? 22%... Actual number 1% (People believe this BS!).
What percentage of your fellow citizens are Gay? Result? 30%... Actual 3%.

So why do people have such inaccurate thoughts on these counts? THE MEDIA! The media run race, gender, and wealth stories constantly. Result? You are being brainwashed by the national left with the media. Hitler’s propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels would be proud if he had half the success.

Disney just went full-on "gender" They will no longer welcome guests with the traditional "Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls" Why? Because 1% of the population dictates to the other 99% (that would be the vast majority) and corporate America falls for it.

Regardless of what you think. Less than 20% of Americans use "Twitter" yet Twitter controls 80% of public opinion, why? The media.

Next time you are thinking Americans have changed and not in a good way, remember, it's fake. It's all a lie. Most people think just like you do but the media has brainwashed Americans with constant broadcasting of “LIES".

I wouldn't know any of those numbers and I don't do social media let alone any news. Just a few firearm social interaction sites is all. What is more stupid is actors/actresses doing movies using firearms, but disagree on law abiding people having them. On another site where people can post memes without being removed there was a meme that went like this.............setting: elementary classroom with a boy holding a pencil.....Teacher says "guns kill people". The boy replies "my pencil failed my math test".

I wouldn't know any of those numbers and I don't do social media let alone any news. Just a few firearm social interaction sites is all. What is more stupid is actors/actresses doing movies using firearms, but disagree on law abiding people having them. On another site where people can post memes without being removed there was a meme that went like this.............setting: elementary classroom with a boy holding a pencil.....Teacher says "guns kill people". The boy replies "my pencil failed my math test".
Yep, saw that on the other forum…..lol

OTHER FORUM!!!!

What kinda Blastphamy is this? Sounds like propaganda to me....🤔
D033E61E-BE4C-4298-848D-965947AABBCB.gif

There is no doubt that we are subject to propaganda every waking minute, but to say this is just perpetrated by the left is disingenuous. Everyone with an agenda, fighting for your support, money and bandwidth is at it on both sides. If you were to ask anyone from either side they would say the other side is winning. I think that this is what the 1% of the 1% want in the first place.

There is no doubt that we are subject to propaganda every waking minute, but to say this is just perpetrated by the left is disingenuous. Everyone with an agenda, fighting for your support, money and bandwidth is at it on both sides. If you were to ask anyone from either side they would say the other side is winning. I think that this is what the 1% of the 1% want in the first place.
True enough, but anyone who claims the left doesn't own the broadcast media in this country is a liar, that's the difference. When NBC news runs a story ( today) showcasing military veterans and allegedly pro 2A gun owners who claim that ARs should be banned, say the NRA and most pro 2A guys are distorting the 2nd amendment and are to blame for the gun crime in this country, THAT is propaganda. Shootings they willfully ignored a month ago because they make the democrats who run those cities look bad they are reporting the shite out of today and tying them to " The gun problem". That's propaganda. Other than the RINO filled Faux News can you point to any broadcast or cable news outlet that does that shite ?

I'm sick of all this crap! These people are dumber than i thought they were.
It very often makes me think, to hell with it, this country deserves what it gets. We are inundated with morons. The problem is their BS winds up effecting me. Shoulda stayed in school or more dutifully pursued my big plan of being a rock star, then I could just buy my own city and tell everyone to F off.

We live in the age of fantasy. This forum, like every other forum, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat, they are all fantasy. They don’t exist. Chocked full of subjective opinions, fake realities and internet identities. None of it is real. It’s just a bunch of 1’s and 0’s creating a false sense of reality that we submerge ourselves in. Your interactions with your family, your friends, your community, and things like your job, your bills, food shortages, $6 gas, those things are real. If you can’t look around you and tell the difference between what is real and what is fantasy, that’s a problem. That’s the very problem with today’s population. They can’t tell the difference.

We live in the age of fantasy. This forum, like every other forum, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Snapchat, they are all fantasy. They don’t exist. Chocked full of subjective opinions, fake realities and internet identities. None of it is real. It’s just a bunch of 1’s and 0’s creating a false sense of reality that we submerge ourselves in. Your interactions with your family, your friends, your community, and things like your job, your bills, food shortages, $6 gas, those things are real. If you can’t look around you and tell the difference between what is real and what is fantasy, that’s a problem. That’s the very problem with today’s population. They can’t tell the difference.

That's probably true for some people. Especially women and children. I can assure you nothing I say here is fantasy. My name actually is Bob and I actually am a bass guitarist. I don't Facebook or Titter or Tic Tac or any of that other shite. For me this forum is a place where I can get information I need, converse with like minded people about firearms and the minutae surrounding them and look at photos by people who unlike me have the resources and understanding wife to build an entire room with walls filled with 1911s, ARs and revolvers. Fantasy ? Not here brother. I am firmly rooted in reality.

That's probably true for some people. Especially women and children. I can assure you nothing I say here is fantasy. My name actually is Bob and I actually am a bass guitarist. I don't Facebook or Titter or Tic Tac or any of that other shite. For me this forum is a place where I can get information I need, converse with like minded people about firearms and the minutae surrounding them and look at photos by people who unlike me have the resources and understanding wife to build an entire room with walls filled with 1911s, ARs and revolvers. Fantasy ? Not here brother. I am firmly rooted in reality.
Ditto.

So if what you are saying is true are you admitting to be nothing more than a
1 and 0? I am honestly a real person and don’t live or thrive in a fantasy world.

Back