testtest

What do you know about "Starline" ammo?

jumpinjoe

Hellcat
Have a chance to buy 50 rnd packages at $20/pkg. 124gr FMJ all new. I've never used them and don't know anything about them. Reviews all seem pretty positive. What say all y'all?

Never heard of there ammo, I know Starline brass isn’t very good, if it’s the same as the ammo, I don’t know. Good price though.

It's PMC; no different than their Bronze line, I should think.
I've not used a great deal of PMC, but as I recall never had any issues with it. I think I'm going to buy the entire 150 rnds .... at that price it's about $0.40 rnd. That's still high, but way less than anything I've seen in a good while. If anybody thinks I shouldn't do it, give me a shout here before I jump.

Never heard of there ammo, I know Starline brass isn’t very good, if it’s the same as the ammo, I don’t know. Good price though.

You don’t like their brass? What kind of issues have you had. I have had good luck with it. As to ammo specific to Starline I didn’t know they made ammo, like Federal or Winchester, ect.

You don’t like their brass? What kind of issues have you had. I have had good luck with it. As to ammo specific to Starline I didn’t know they made ammo, like Federal or Winchester, ect.
When I reloaded, there .45acp brass was so inconsistent, the the rims were not even close in measurement, had all kinds of feeding issues, extractor would not hold the case or the case wouldn’t fit under extractor. I went back to using Winchester or Federal brass

I've not used a great deal of PMC, but as I recall never had any issues with it. I think I'm going to buy the entire 150 rnds .... at that price it's about $0.40 rnd. That's still high, but way less than anything I've seen in a good while. If anybody thinks I shouldn't do it, give me a shout here before I jump.
I would get it while you can, I use PMC a lot here lately with no issues, I would jump on it

Back