testtest

What I Do Works

So off to the grocery store this morning for just a few items before the upcoming storm,
I’ve mentioned before on my walk into and from the store back to my truck the gun on my hip is in full view. In the store it’s concealed.
Now I always park away from other cars and walking back to my truck in a fairly empty parking lot I noticed a car parked a few spots away with 3 individuals sitting in it, now my attention was on full alert and as I got next to my truck and unlocked the doors to load my groceries in the back seat the passenger side doors opened up and two guys got out with one holding a gun. 😡
I immediately pulled my 10mm and screamed make a better decision guys.
They both jumped back in the car and it drove off very quickly. I immediately dialed 911 and asked the operator for police assistance and they arrived in under 5 minutes.
I almost got car jacked today guys/gals but my situational awareness saved my a$$.
Stay safe out there everyone I truly believe the world has turned to 💩

Glad everything worked out in the best possible way (e.g., no shots fired, going home safely). Note. I park the same way and stress the importance of situational awareness to my family.

Tom Gresham of GunTalk described these types of criminals as feral, which I understand growing up on a farm. Some might further describe these individuals as "beyond the control of rules, regulations, and accepted norms."

So off to the grocery store this morning for just a few items before the upcoming storm,
I’ve mentioned before on my walk into and from the store back to my truck the gun on my hip is in full view. In the store it’s concealed.
Now I always park away from other cars and walking back to my truck in a fairly empty parking lot I noticed a car parked a few spots away with 3 individuals sitting in it, now my attention was on full alert and as I got next to my truck and unlocked the doors to load my groceries in the back seat the passenger side doors opened up and two guys got out with one holding a gun. 😡
They both jumped back in the car and it drove off very quickly. I immediately dialed 911 and asked the operator for police assistance and they arrived in under 5 minutes.
I almost got car jacked today guys/gals but my situational awareness saved my a$$.
Hooooly crickey mate that is wild. Glad your safe! Bad guy probably peed himself lol.
1643732998438.png

Glad everything worked out in the best possible way (e.g., no shots fired, going home safely). Note. I park the same way and stress the importance of situational awareness to my family.

Tom Gresham of GunTalk described these types of criminals as feral, which I understand growing up on a farm. Some might further describe these individuals as "beyond the control of rules, regulations, and accepted norms."
David feral is a great description of these mutts, the sad part is Louisville is so bent on reform they probably just got out of jail and thought they would keep doing what they keep getting away with. The current society created this situation and it’s law abiding citizens that suffer the fall out.
I’m glad you talk to your family it worries me that these morons pray on women.

Glad you are ok. Horrible what is becoming of our society. "Nice" to actually hear about it from one of us "normal" people and not hyped through the media. I find myself playing that same event over and over in my head. I constantly struggle with the decision to draw or draw and fire....Keep it in the holster until you truly feel you need it and if it comes out, there's only one option. Still not sure what I would do in that exact situation...I struggle with this. Certainly the best outcome we could have expected but what IF they had pulled the trigger in mid-sentence. Really glad it and you came out the way it did!!!!!!!

Glad you are ok. Horrible what is becoming of our society. "Nice" to actually hear about it from one of us "normal" people and not hyped through the media. I find myself playing that same event over and over in my head. I constantly struggle with the decision to draw or draw and fire....Keep it in the holster until you truly feel you need it and if it comes out, there's only one option. Still not sure what I would do in that exact situation...I struggle with this. Certainly the best outcome we could have expected but what IF they had pulled the trigger in mid-sentence. Really glad it and you came out the way it did!!!!!!!
My finger never touched the trigger because his gun was never pointed directly at me, as soon as I saw he had one I drew my gun and had him locked on before he knew it. When I started yelling they made the quick decision to get back in there car and leave.

Back