testtest

What is Your Favorite Outdoor Clothing/Gear Brand?

Classified

Professional
Founding Member
Hi Everyone,

I've been working on an outdoor apparel brand concept and finally have the time to start developing prototypes with a factory in California. For the past 8 years I've been designing apparel for high-end luxury brands and I'm really excited to blend my climbing & hiking experience with my fashion experience. Anyways, I'd love some input and have a website setup to survey opinions on a few concepts, if you have the time I'd love to hear your thoughts! No pressure though, happy Fall!

https://www.wearsill.com/surveys

-Megan
Hi Megan, Welcome to TAL.
Good concept, I think this is an area @MsMelissa would be more qualified in but we try.

MGray

Alpha
By itself, clothing does not warm us, unless we are talking about things with built-in thermal elements. Its task is to preserve the heat that our body produces and isolate it from the cold of the external environment. The main heat insulator remains air. Its thermal conductivity is not much higher than zero, and the task of the warmest jacket is to keep the air layer warmed up by the body as efficiently as possible. This is the jacket I ordered on Gentleman's Guru a year ago and I am very happy with it.