testtest

What Would You Do (If)

So just recently one person, the identity currently still unknown just won the almost 700 million dollar PowerBall jackpot. Now of course he/she won’t get that much after taxes and whether they choose annuity or lump sum but let’s be realistic that is a 💩 load of money.
So here’s my question, what would you do if you won big????

I’m sure @Annihilator @BET7 and @10mmLife would rush out and buy more clothes for their chickens and @10mmLife would probably add to the coop and then there’s those who are wishing for a bunker gun room so let’s hear it.

So just recently one person, the identity currently still unknown just won the almost 700 million dollar PowerBall jackpot. Now of course he/she won’t get that much after taxes and whether they choose annuity or lump sum but let’s be realistic that is a 💩 load of money.
So here’s my question, what would you do if you won big????
Put a whole new exhaust on my truck...no more soup can and hose clamp patches...:)

Invest, then it is:

-2 small houses on lots of land.

-One south for warmer winter and one north for cooler summers

- both with hunt able acreage.
- both with big a$$ gun rooms

- spend no more per month than what the interest makes.

- leave whats left to the kids when we pass

Thats about 420 mil after taxes. Form Corp/trust to protect it. Then move to Ft Lauderdale (kids and grandkids too..or i would miss them) Buy a house on one of the Intracoastal channels. Buy a nice boat, Pier fish, ride my Harley back and forth thru the Keys from there to Key West. And work part time at a gun shop my friend owns there. Dang...im gonna be busy..:)

I'm going to take the lump-sum payout. Give some happy-money to family and friends, and divide the left-over in half.

Invest half of that.

Of the other half, I'm going to blow half of that, immediately: satisfy all my earthly wants and gluttony.

The remainder? I'm going to have me a few of these moments -

oprahs-famous-car-giveaway.webp

I'm going to go on a quest across America. Looking for deserving people and giving them a few dollars to make for a happy day. I've always thought it was nice when folks would pick up others' tabs at restaurants or pay for holiday groceries or the like: random acts of kindness.

I'd like do do that. :)

I'm going to take the lump-sum payout. Give some happy-money to family and friends, and divide the left-over in half.

Invest half of that.

Of the other half, I'm going to blow half of that, immediately: satisfy all my earthly wants and gluttony.

I'm going to go on a quest across America. Looking for deserving people and giving them a few dollars to make for a happy day. I've always thought it was nice when folks would pick up others' tabs at restaurants or pay for holiday groceries or the like: random acts of kindness.

People would follow you around like a mother duck (or Goose).

Invest half of that.

It’s obvious in that all the people in that picture are women we all know what’s on your mind but overall that was an incredible post.

Back