testtest

Where is everyone tonight......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Bass Pro for a little bit of time tonight buying a Beretta APX carry model. Sale ends today.
Hey 10mmLife, is that the new APX single stack sub-compact? I didn't even hear about this model until I looked it up after you mentioned it. I recently bought the APX (LGS had it list as Compact), Centurion (15 rounds). I was a little pissed when I though it would be the newer APX Compact (13 rounds). I figured since the Compact was fairly new to market, the Centurion was considered the compact at that time, and hence the listing as such. Well, it isn't really a problem as I back ordered the APX compact grip from Optics Planet along with some grip sleeves for the 15 rounders to fit nicer in the Compact frame (just received the order πŸ™‚). The APX is like Sig's P320, where you can match and fit different configurations/colors as long as the barrel/slides match (which the Centurion and Compact do). I'm guessing you'll be able to do the same with the APX Carry grips if you want to change to different colors, etc.
Well you finally did it 10mm, you got a pistol that I want, and you bought it before me. :mad::sneaky:. Let me know how you like it. :)(y)

Well you finally did it 10mm, you got a pistol that I want, and you bought it before me. :mad::sneaky:. Let me know how you like it. :)(y)
[/QUOTE]
20200312_172734~2.jpg
20200312_172701~2.jpg

This fine little single stack pistol comes with a 7 and 8 round mag. I really like the feel of the pistol and I will hopefully be at therange tomorrow to test fire it. I was going to get the full-sized or centurion also but they didn't have any in stock nor could they order one for me I was told. As for getting the gun before you I will relish in my victory after hearing you say that! 😜

I almost forgot to mention that Beretta sells the frames in 4 different colors for $39 each.

It's time to crack open a cold one and enjoy your victory.

For a second I thought I was losing my mind as I though you had drilled some holes. Then I realized what you did. You should have colored it orange. Then we could have blamed it on the Cheetos.

View attachment 3232View attachment 3233
This fine little single stack pistol comes with a 7 and 8 round mag. I really like the feel of the pistol and I will hopefully be at therange tomorrow to test fire it. I was going to get the full-sized or centurion also but they didn't have any in stock nor could they order one for me I was told. As for getting the gun before you I will relish in my victory after hearing you say that! 😜

I almost forgot to mention that Beretta sells the frames in 4 different colors for $39 each.
[/QUOTE]
errrg, you 🀬, I want it. But, I'll eventually get it, you can't stop me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, and, you can only change colors for that model. I can switch between the Compact and Centurion grips capacity and colors for $40.
Seriously, I'm surprised they didn't have, nor could order the full size or Centurion's (my LGS had a few). Did they have any "real" Compacts there? I'll have to check to see if LGS has this new carry Sub Compact and I'll also check out the 92X's (they got a rebate sale going on for those). If they have the 92X Compact and the APX Carry, maybe I'll get both 😝😝😝. You can then try to keep up (but you'll fail again as usual 😟😒). :devilish:

View attachment 3232View attachment 3233

errrg, you 🀬, I want it. But, I'll eventually get it, you can't stop me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, and, you can only change colors for that model. I can switch between the Compact and Centurion grips capacity and colors for $40.
Seriously, I'm surprised they didn't have, nor could order the full size or Centurion's (my LGS had a few). Did they have any "real" Compacts there? I'll have to check to see if LGS has this new carry Sub Compact and I'll also check out the 92X's (they got a rebate sale going on for those). If they have the 92X Compact and the APX Carry, maybe I'll get both 😝😝😝. You can then try to keep up (but you'll fail again as usual 😟😒). :devilish:
[/QUOTE]
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜€......sorry I was still laughing. They did have the compact but I don't have much interest in that model.

[/QUOTE]
...sorry I was still laughing. They did have the compact but I don't have much interest in that model.
[/QUOTE]
Hmm, the Compact is the same size slide & barrel size as the Centurion that you mentioned you were interested in. The grip is a tad smaller for concealed carry, holding only two less rounds (13 vs. 15). and you can use the Centurion (15) and Full size (17) mags in it with the magazine sleeves they sell as well. But I must admit, the new Carry model is very intriguing, and as I mentioned, somthing I'll have to look into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back