testtest

Where's the ammo I ordered?

Recusant

Hellcat
I hope your ammo, powder, and primers you purchased online weren't shipped by rail in a container on a freight train going through LA. :( I wonder if this happening in other areas of the country?

1642393400651.png

Next step is hit the shipping terminals. 40+ years ago I worked a problem at a major trucking terminal in the Midwest. We learned that the high value areas were being hit by an out of town ring of professional thieves who had armed guards securing the perimeter while the pilferers were looting the trucks. The crooks were trained on what to look for on labels to ID contents. We always believed the crooks had inside info on which containers to hit. Intel informed us the armed guards were there to shoot us if we arrived on the scene. There is a surprising amount of stuff of great value on the blackmarket on parcel transport. I would imagine nowadays a lot of stolen goods end up on Marketplace or Craigslist.

I saw a news blip yesterday...I guess most perps are caught within hours (after they grab what they want and stash it) by local police, then are processed and immediately released because there is no bail and you don't go to jail unless you commit murder in that particular area. So they repeat the crime, over and over and over...

Back