testtest

Who Does and Who Doesn’t Read “Owners Manuals”

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not pointing any fingers whatsoever however it seems after reading many posts on this forum and other forums in the past on things other than firearms that there are people that don’t fully
“or at all” read the owner’s manual that came with the product they purchased.
So who does and who doesn’t?
And please why either way?

I do, particularly on new guns, pertaining to takedown & maintenance.

Occasionally, you read something really funny—such as CZ’s recommendation to drink beer in case of being exposed to tritium in the event of a night sights vial rupture (seriously—it’s a diuretic and will help flush what very little radiation you might get from breathing the gas out of your system).

I'll read the manual before I shoot any gun. I'll even buy book/manuals for firearms that I bought used that didn't come with a manual, (SKS, Mosin Nagant, Mauser rifles, P08 Luger, etc). I want to know how to field strip them, reassemble and any other pertinent information that I need to know. For these, I'll also review any video's that are helpful in this area.

I'll read the manual before I shoot any gun. I'll even buy book/manuals for firearms that I bought used that didn't come with a manual, (SKS, Mosin Nagant, Mauser rifles, P08 Luger, etc). I want to know how to field strip them, reassemble and any other pertinent information that I need to know. For these, I'll also review any video's that are helpful in this area.
1588383429242.gif

Watcha readin.........

I’m not pointing any fingers whatsoever however it seems after reading many posts on this forum and other forums in the past on things other than firearms that there are people that don’t fully
“or at all” read the owner’s manual that came with the product they purchased.
So who does and who doesn’t?
And please why either way?
Some stuff is not in the manual like ie reversing the magazine release on the Springfield Hell Cat 9mm OSP pistol. So if someone asks a question we as fellow Springfield Fans should try to help answer the question. If not refer them to customer service and not try to make the guy look stupid or belittle or disparage them. https://d7g7q7y3.stackpathcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/HCSafetyManual_5.pdf

Some stuff is not in the manual like ie reversing the magazine release on the Springfield Hell Cat 9mm OSP pistol. So if someone asks a question we as fellow Springfield Fans should try to help answer the question. If not refer them to customer service and not try to make the guy look stupid or belittle or disparage them. https://d7g7q7y3.stackpathcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/HCSafetyManual_5.pdf
This was not personal or pointed at you. I agree with your statement, I read and
re-read all the owner’s manuals on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back