testtest

Who works at an essential job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Construction supervisor so I'm considered essential.

Screenshot_20200324-090917_Facebook1.jpg

I'm retired and not considered essential:( . Here In Pa., the governor closed the State run liquor stores as non essential, but classified Beer Distributors as essential, and you can always get beer & wine at grocery stores which are also essential. :unsure:. Like Annihilator (and others if I missed), I also salute you men and women essential workers, helping to keep us healthy and alive. (y)

Dang! I was going to post up after I started this thing....

I work for our local water district in I.T. as a support analyst and desktop security. Since I work at the treatment plant where the water is drawn from our water source they deemed me as part of the critical support staff to be on site. I drive nearly an hour one way to get there daily.

Here in the people's republic of Illinois, infrastructure and all supporting personnel are deemed essential. I am a heavy equipment tech, so we're still wrenching.
Surprisingly, gun stores have been deemed essential as well. I guess Illinois is not "just Chicago " after all.

Here in the people's republic of Illinois, infrastructure and all supporting personnel are deemed essential. I am a heavy equipment tech, so we're still wrenching.
Surprisingly, gun stores have been deemed essential as well. I guess Illinois is not "just Chicago " after all.

Nah, I can't tell you why Pritzker deemed gun stores essential, but he's still a POS. Ted Bundy was a generous, polite guy. You know, when he wasn't raping and killing women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back