testtest

Whose Upset

Big in the news right now is that HollyWood is now totally on strike because they are not being compensated enough for what they do.

These people make millions and just want more.

I say good bye.

On the other hand, it’s not like the studios on the other side are destitute either.

And this isn’t so much for the big names; it’s for the smaller role actors that get paid a LOT less…

Considering how many people say they like this movie or that movie, tv show, etc…just stop watching EVERYTHING—even your old favorites, because those actors were SAG/AFTRA as well, and fought for their contracts (remember—one of the last actors strikes was led by none other than conservative icon Ronald Reagan…).

Big in the news right now is that HollyWood is now totally on strike because they are not being compensated enough for what they do.

I say good bye.

I could care less

I say good bye.

Cry me a river.....:cry: I could actually care less about any of them and hope they get desperate and take over the streets of San Francisco. Just to bad it wouldn't reduce crime.

Back