testtest

Why are almost all medical supplies and antibiotics made in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Over the years our fearless leaders and business's have caused this problem, with the last capability to make penicillin in the US ending years ago.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/reports-china-has-monopoly-on-medical-supplies-and-drugs/

https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/the-hidden-perils-of-drugs-imported-from-china/

https://www.cfr.org/blog/us-dependence-pharmaceutical-products-china

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-could-cause-drug-shortages-in-u-s-fda-warns/

China has already recalled shipments of medical supplies being shipped here due to the crisis there.

We're so stupid to let this happen.

Scary and should not have happened, it is a major security risk.

Over the years our fearless leaders and business's have caused this problem, with the last capability to make penicillin in the US ending years ago.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/reports-china-has-monopoly-on-medical-supplies-and-drugs/

https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/the-hidden-perils-of-drugs-imported-from-china/

https://www.cfr.org/blog/us-dependence-pharmaceutical-products-china

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-could-cause-drug-shortages-in-u-s-fda-warns/

China has already recalled shipments of medical supplies being shipped here due to the crisis there.

We're so stupid to let this happen.
We shut down our rare earth metals processing plant & we now are mostly reliant on China 🇨🇳 for this commodity. Another brilliant move.

This happened because Americans have been electing globalist traitor politicians into office for the last 60+ years. Trump is the first nationalist in all this time, and that's why the establishment is going insane trying to remove him from office and cancel his accomplishments. The Bushes and the Clintons are the chief culprits in everything being made in China; they were the ones who passed trade agreements that sell out America, deals like GATT, WTO, etc. Something else Trump is trying to undo starting with USMCA.

Also blame Big Pharma. Because the aforementioned trade deals made it possible, Big Pharma is maximizing their profits by having their drugs, vaccines, etc. made where it all can be made cheapest: China. Then they mark everything up 1000% and stick it to you by way of your health insurance companies. The more politicians try to "fix" things, the more they make it worse for the average American while they profit off your misery.

Frankly, the more people realize how politicians are robbing you blind while simultaneously profiting off your misery and oppressing you with their police state, the more people want to start the boogaloo.

It’s all about $
When you have a country that it’s people will work for very low wages it will continue to happen.

It's not that these people are willing to work for close to nothing, it's basic economics. Supply and demand. China has an overabundance of labor, and because the supply is high, that makes the labor cheap. Only if the demand could exceed the supply would Chinese labor increase in cost. Ditto with India, which has nearly as many people. That's why you ALWAYS get Indians when you call tech support!

Sounds like Chinese labor will be increasing soon, since their population is being decimated by coronavirus...

The REPORTS coming out of China are grim.

Imagine what the TRUTH looks like.

The REPORTS coming out of China are grim.
Imagine what the TRUTH looks like.

When a country of 1.4 billion puts half its population under mandatory quarantine lockdown (700 MILLION!) and the police are arresting anyone who tries to step outside their apartment or home, you know it's serious. Doubly troubling is the fact that our reconnaissance satellites are detecting that ALL their crematoria are running full tilt 24/7. Spectrographic analysis of the atmosphere over China is consistent with particulate emissions specific to the burning of corpses, and it has increased by over 500% in the last 3 months. A recorded phone convo between a crematorium operator and a party official revealed that every available oven that's capable of being repaired is running 24/7. The crematorium operator complained bitterly about the extreme lack of staff; they are retreiving only 40% of the corpses they collect from the hospitals (remember that hospitals are severely underreporting the # of deaths from COVID-19) and the remaining 60% is coming from residences, etc. and the deaths coming from outside hospitals are entirely not being reported by the Chinese as being COVID-19 associated.

Here's what I know from my own homework: The R-nought (R0) of the virus is in excess of the transmissibility of measles (which ranks at about 18 and is the most infectious disease known to modern medicine - seasonal flu only ranks at about 2). It may be as lethal as ebola (hemmorhagic fever) was before treatments became available: that is, 20-50% mortality, based on the observations of China's crematoria, and intel obtained from people willing to break the Chicom gag order and discuss this.

Also, the USA already has a vaccine for this. One biolab said they had sequenced the whole thing in just under 3 hours and had synthesized a vaccine for this virus, after obtaining a sample from Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak. That would be a helluva world speed record, especially since most genetic sequencing takes a LOT longer. Other sources reported that this virus was sold from the USA to Canada, and from Canada to China, and that the original virus already had a vaccine developed by its creators. That report I believe a lot more than the speed record story. Either way, we have a vax for it.

Some people will see this as a "Great Culling" by globalists as expressed in their manifesto on the Georgia Guidestone monument. Some people will see this as Big Pharma immorally reaping maximum profits from deliberately created diseases. I don't know what your take on all this will be, but I know one thing: Vaccines are neither safe nor effective. I used to get the flu pretty regularly when I was very young and submitted to the usual seasonal jab. Last time I took the jab, I got the flu a few days later and I will believe to my dying day that the jab actually GAVE me the flu. Over 25 years since that last jab, I have NEVER caught the flu save for one time when a coworker who came to work sick carelessly (deliberately?) coughed RIGHT IN MY FACE. So with that track record, I'm convinced I'm better off without the snake oil that Big Pharma peddles. Additionally, a recent study proved that people who do not get vaccines have better health outcomes than those that do, over the course of a lifetime.

I recommend that if you're not into the prepping lifestyle, start. Learn how to avoid infection in a pandemic survival environment. Keep a good supply of nitrile gloves, N99 masks, and Purell (or a similar product) on hand at home and in your EDC bag.

When a country of 1.4 billion puts half its population under mandatory quarantine lockdown (700 MILLION!) and the police are arresting anyone who tries to step outside their apartment or home, you know it's serious. Doubly troubling is the fact that our reconnaissance satellites are detecting that ALL their crematoria are running full tilt 24/7. Spectrographic analysis of the atmosphere over China is consistent with particulate emissions specific to the burning of corpses, and it has increased by over 500% in the last 3 months. A recorded phone convo between a crematorium operator and a party official revealed that every available oven that's capable of being repaired is running 24/7. The crematorium operator complained bitterly about the extreme lack of staff; they are retreiving only 40% of the corpses they collect from the hospitals (remember that hospitals are severely underreporting the # of deaths from COVID-19) and the remaining 60% is coming from residences, etc. and the deaths coming from outside hospitals are entirely not being reported by the Chinese as being COVID-19 associated.

Here's what I know from my own homework: The R-nought (R0) of the virus is in excess of the transmissibility of measles (which ranks at about 18 and is the most infectious disease known to modern medicine - seasonal flu only ranks at about 2). It may be as lethal as ebola (hemmorhagic fever) was before treatments became available: that is, 20-50% mortality, based on the observations of China's crematoria, and intel obtained from people willing to break the Chicom gag order and discuss this.

Also, the USA already has a vaccine for this. One biolab said they had sequenced the whole thing in just under 3 hours and had synthesized a vaccine for this virus, after obtaining a sample from Wuhan, the epicenter of the outbreak. That would be a helluva world speed record, especially since most genetic sequencing takes a LOT longer. Other sources reported that this virus was sold from the USA to Canada, and from Canada to China, and that the original virus already had a vaccine developed by its creators. That report I believe a lot more than the speed record story. Either way, we have a vax for it.

Some people will see this as a "Great Culling" by globalists as expressed in their manifesto on the Georgia Guidestone monument. Some people will see this as Big Pharma immorally reaping maximum profits from deliberately created diseases. I don't know what your take on all this will be, but I know one thing: Vaccines are neither safe nor effective. I used to get the flu pretty regularly when I was very young and submitted to the usual seasonal jab. Last time I took the jab, I got the flu a few days later and I will believe to my dying day that the jab actually GAVE me the flu. Over 25 years since that last jab, I have NEVER caught the flu save for one time when a coworker who came to work sick carelessly (deliberately?) coughed RIGHT IN MY FACE. So with that track record, I'm convinced I'm better off without the snake oil that Big Pharma peddles. Additionally, a recent study proved that people who do not get vaccines have better health outcomes than those that do, over the course of a lifetime.

I recommend that if you're not into the prepping lifestyle, start. Learn how to avoid infection in a pandemic survival environment. Keep a good supply of nitrile gloves, N99 masks, and Purell (or a similar product) on hand at home and in your EDC bag.
I've not heard, nor seen anything on the news (Fox) about crematoriums running full-tilt, 24/7. Got any links to those stats? Inquiring minds gotta know. :)

I've not heard, nor seen anything on the news (Fox) about crematoriums running full-tilt, 24/7. Got any links to those stats? Inquiring minds gotta know. :)

I would have to do a deep dive into all my social media to figure out where I saw that.... It might take me a while.

OK, found it... Here's a 40-minute news-in-depth from a foreign TV station that covers a lot, but the specifics about the crematorium operator comes in at the 14:39 mark. Turns out I was partly correct; it was an undercover investigative journalist POSING as a party official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back