testtest

Why your member tag name?

Some have been interesting and some more explained? My reason is that I was born here and have been my home. I've short lived in other states only for seasons. No judgments only laughs? I will live and die here, unless traveling outside this state(not mind) and some incident happens?

OK, good explanation, now tell us what state you're talking about??????
\
\
\
\
\
Only kidding with you Arkansas! ;);):):):D:D

Mine tag name is based off of my favorite socket wrench size.....😜

Screenshot_20210108-160627_Firefox.jpg

Way back when, late 60's-early 70's, I raced stock cars. I was claimed to have an acute talent for judging just the instant when the starter would throw the green flag and was more often than not the first car to 'jump' at the rolling start used in circle track racing. Now that's not the same as 'jumping the gun' which is usually illegal, just evidence of really fast reflexes. Most of my competitors started calling me "jumpinjoe" around the pit areas.

As an aside, my dad was a founding member of NASCAR and did run a very short career in that sanctioning series. But when he raced (late 40's-early 50's) at some of the same small tracks I later raced around the southeast, he also had the same talent ................. and the same 'nickname'.

"Like father/like son"? I don't know, but I like thinking it's so. (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Way back when, late 60's-early 70's, I raced stock cars. I was claimed to have an acute talent for judging just the instant when the starter would throw the green flag and was more often than not the first car to 'jump' at the rolling start used in circle track racing. Now that's not the same as 'jumping the gun' which is usually illegal, just evidence of really fast reflexes. Most of my competitors started calling me "jumpinjoe" around the pit areas.

As an aside, my dad was a founding member of NASCAR and did run a very short career in that sanctioning series. But when he raced (late 40's-early 50's) at some of the same small tracks I later raced around the southeast, he also had the same talent ................. and the same 'nickname'.

"Like father/like son"? I don't know, but I like thinking it's so. (y)(y)(y)
Wow that's awesome Joe!

Back