testtest

Win some Winchester ammo! Grand Prize 10k rounds!

shanneba

Custom
Daily winners + 10K rounds grand prize
The Promotion runs from 12:00 am CST on December 13, 2021 until 5:00 pm CST on January 14, 2022

DAILY PRIZES. There will be thirty (30) total Daily Prize winners selected who will each win one (1) case of Winchester USA ‘White Box’ ammunition.

GRAND PRIZE. There will one (1) Grand Prize winner selected who will win 10,000 rounds of Winchester USA ‘White Box’ ammunition (“Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize winner will have an opportunity to select from a list of available calibers (9mm, 40 S & W, 45 Auto, .223 or 5.56).

Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by Olin Winchester, LLC (“Sponsor”), 600 Powder Mill Road, East Alton, IL 62024.

Winchester 10K Giveaway

Last edited:
Having been in sales for awhile now and being overly familiar with social media advertising, I'd LOVE to think that this is more than just a data grab (it's not). It reminds me once again why I hate sales tactics and social media. I don't like being a "product", which is what anybody on those social platforms are.
Sorry, I'm bitter lol. Good luck to anybody who enters.

This isn't a data grab, you check the boxes knowing you have allowed these companies to send you "offers" and other information. I did this and my mailbox blew up until I opted out of it all.

"Gleam is a consent based marketing platform, this means that in order for us to process data on behalf of users they must provide it via explicit consent first. This might be as simple as filling out a form or something more complex like connecting Facebook to their Gleam account."

This isn't a data grab, you check the boxes knowing you have allowed these companies to send you "offers" and other information. I did this and my mailbox blew up until I opted out of it all.

"Gleam is a consent based marketing platform, this means that in order for us to process data on behalf of users they must provide it via explicit consent first. This might be as simple as filling out a form or something more complex like connecting Facebook to their Gleam account."
Okay, not data grab, contact info grab. They want people to sign up so they have their contact info. I used the same tactic in my business before I quit using social media. Gather contact info and put you on a drip campaign so they stay top of mind. Being consensual just makes it a little more ethical because the user is responsible. It's still all about marketing and it will likely cause a person to begin receiving/seeing ads on other platforms (most certainly if you sign up by linking one of them). I get it and I'm not anti marketing, but I know a lot about it and it tends to irritate me.

I’m not trying to be negative but I won’t be signing up for this.
Not a data grab?
It doesn’t matter what box you check, as soon as you sign up for things like this you will be inundated with junk emails and if they require you enter your phone number the spam calls start immediately.
No thank you.

I’m not trying to be negative but I won’t be signing up for this.
Not a data grab?
It doesn’t matter what box you check, as soon as you sign up for things like this you will be inundated with junk emails and if they require you enter your phone number the spam calls start immediately.
No thank you.
No phone numbers. No signing up for anything. Just an email address. And so far I haven’t gotten a single email from them.

I created a specific email to sign up for rewards cards and giveaways so my main email doesn't get bogged down with junk.
I’m helping a friend with a business plan as she’s trying to purchase an established restaurant, she been sending me emails using a @gmail.com account, not having a @gmail.com email address I couldn’t open the files so I created one. I should have known better to put my outlook email as a backup because I immediately started receiving tons of junk mail.

Update from Winchester on FaceBook-

We’re halfway through our Winchester Ammunition 10K Giveaway. Congrats to our daily winners, who include:
- A target/rec shooter from Menomonee Falls, WI
- A target/rec shooter from Grain Valley, MO
- A deer and elk hunter from Albuquerque, NM
- A hunter from Stanton, TX
- Shooters from Rhode Island, Minnesota, Nevada, Indiana, and more!
Have you entered?
Visit the contest page to enter and for official rules
: https://winchester.com/contest

From the "Terms and conditions"
The 10K prize winner will be chosen on or about January 3rd (not at the end of the contest on Jan. 14th)

Back