testtest

Wood Grips

Jah_Happy

Alpha
I just bought a Range Officer Elite target and absolutely love it! I do however plan to change the grips to some wood ones as I love the look. I was looking at Hogue and was curious if anyone had experience with them or any other brands. Any suggestions or pictures would be much appreciated, thanks!

My Kimber Gold Match II has wood grips and I love them. I bet you will,
20200125_174958.jpg
too.

There are some really nice wood grips sold on E-BAY.
I don't remember the seller, but they are made in the Philippines.
I don't have any yet, I'm looking for bigger grips for my Model 36.
I like wood and steel, Goodyears are for the car.

I've been looking at G10 and wood grips for my new CZ 9mm on Amazon and eBay. Surprisingly there is a decent selection on Amazon for this pistol so I'm sure you would have even more of a selection for a 1911.

I've posted this pic in a different thread previously.
20200115_201614.jpg

I've been looking at G10 and wood grips for my new CZ 9mm on Amazon and eBay. Surprisingly there is a decent selection on Amazon for this pistol so I'm sure you would have even more of a selection for a 1911.

View attachment 1073
Ive seen a few cz75s with wood grips and they look fantastic! Got that Browning Hi Power vibe to them

Ive seen a few cz75s with wood grips and they look fantastic! Got that Browning Hi Power vibe to them
One of the main reasons I bought this pistol is because of how much I like shooting my friends Hi-Power. Both guns share a similar design. Some people consider the CZ to be the upgraded successor to the Hi-Power. Either way the Hi-Power is a beautiful pistol and a great gun to shoot that I wouldn't mind adding to my collection in the future.

A friend of mine wants me to 3d print him some Halo UNSC themed grips in wood pla. Kinda makes me a bit jealous.

View attachment 1073
Nice looking 10mmLife. Here's my CZ 75B with G10 grips from VZ Grips I added, it will give you an idea on how yours may look. (I thought I posted this before but apparently not).
IMG_1214.jpg

Really nice grips, goes extremely well with your gun, almost to purty to shoot, seriously, very nice!
Thanks Annihilator. 75B came with grips like 10mmLife's CZ 75 SP-01 pictured above. I put the similar G10 VZ Grips that I changed on my Springfield Armory TRP 10mm (came with G10 Alien grips, but I prefered this style more).

Back