testtest

Wow, ok

The sandbox ended up being the kitty litterbox!
1610556436687.gif

Looks like my thread got deleted about ar15.com and other stuff, no reason, it’s gone......wow....I make posts, and they always go astray, get personal, arguments, done with this posting of threads if nobody can get along.
I went to read it and it said something along the lines of ERROR when loading the page -That said = They should tell you what or why they deleted your Post

After the warning asking for everyone to behave this was the reply I got. I am sorry but in all honesty the mods and I do have lives we are not here to babysit anyone but thats what we have to constantly do. The mods are trying to wrangle up thousands of cats....ie impossible.

“Removing my post here was pathetic on the staffs part as I didn't point finger or blame, buts seems to be standard!”

So I may be pathetic, but now its one less pissing contest I have to monitor every couple minutes.

and the AR-15 one is still there it’s the other online thread that was removed.

Excuse me........before when a post of mine got deleted, I got a reason, so you won’t have to worry anymore on babysitting any of my posts in the future, my mistake for thinking people here could play good.

Yea, the other thread was mine.

Last edited:
Back