testtest

Wuhan Corona Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMSgtRod

Professional
Founding Member
Like the common cold and all the different flu strains there are Wuhan will act in the same way.
It will rise in the fall, peak in the winter, and taper to a vapor as spring arrives.

Wuhan Corona, as a flu virus, will pick on the old folks and those with particular medical issues.

Flu immunizations each year only protect the recipients from the best guesses of what will be the
problem viruses each season. Seniors get an industrial strength immunization to help protect them.
New to the world Wuhan is not included in the regimen at this time. As are many other viruses.

It has been reported that SOKO is seeing a decline in cases of the Wuhan Virus. We'll see it here soon too.
We just need to keep the borders closed, large gatherings to a minimum, and quit hoarding paper products/face masks!
Wash our hands and keep ourselves clean. Be considerate of others and quit coughing and sneezing on each other.

I think it won't be long until be hear "Play Ball" once more.
All the above is MHO of the Wuhan Virus. Panic level "ZERO!"

Like the common cold and all the different flu strains there are Wuhan will act in the same way.
It will rise in the fall, peak in the winter, and taper to a vapor as spring arrives.

Wuhan Corona, as a flu virus, will pick on the old folks and those with particular medical issues.

Flu immunizations each year only protect the recipients from the best guesses of what will be the
problem viruses each season. Seniors get an industrial strength immunization to help protect them.
New to the world Wuhan is not included in the regimen at this time. As are many other viruses.

It has been reported that SOKO is seeing a decline in cases of the Wuhan Virus. We'll see it here soon too.
We just need to keep the borders closed, large gatherings to a minimum, and quit hoarding paper products/face masks!
Wash our hands and keep ourselves clean. Be considerate of others and quit coughing and sneezing on each other.

I think it won't be long until be hear "Play Ball" once more.
All the above is MHO of the Wuhan Virus. Panic level "ZERO!"
Careful Sarge, calling it the Wuhan Virus just may get you called a racist by the AOC groupies :sneaky:, (I know, you don't give a :poop:, and I don't blame you). I'm thinking :unsure:, that once the hoarders finish cleaning out current store stocks, the store will be re-stocked and be a lot less crowded as many people will be afraid to go out and shop. That's when I will make my trips, to get what I need. Agreed with the "flu" cycle. As we head towards summer, it will decrease here and increase in the southern hemisphere (their winter), before a 2nd wave potential comes back next fall/winter (which by then, hopefully a vaccine will be ready).

Careful Sarge, calling it the Wuhan Virus just may get you called a racist by the AOC groupies :sneaky:, (I know, you don't give a :poop:, and I don't blame you). I'm thinking :unsure:, that once the hoarders finish cleaning out current store stocks, the store will be re-stocked and be a lot less crowded as many people will be afraid to go out and shop. That's when I will make my trips, to get what I need. Agreed with the "flu" cycle. As we head towards summer, it will decrease here and increase in the southern hemisphere (their winter), before a 2nd wave potential comes back next fall/winter (which by then, hopefully a vaccine will be ready).
Well said grasshopper.........😬
1584119138079.jpeg

Combat Vet ain't scared of that riff-raff..... :ROFLMAO:
So I'll say it again...…..
Wuhan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back