testtest

XD-M Compact shipping error

I just received my order from Budsgunshop.com where I ordered the XD-M Elite 9mm compact, and to my surprise, the box states that it is the compact when I opened it there was the full-size XD-M Elite 9mm. I called Budsgunshop.com and they stated I was the second customer that had received the incorrect handgun packaged by Springfield Factory. I will have to wait until Monday morning to try to visit someone at Springfield Armory. Just thought I would share this.

I just received my order from Budsgunshop.com where I ordered the XD-M Elite 9mm compact, and to my surprise, the box states that it is the compact when I opened it there was the full-size XD-M Elite 9mm. I called Budsgunshop.com and they stated I was the second customer that had received the incorrect handgun packaged by Springfield Factory. I will have to wait until Monday morning to try to visit someone at Springfield Armory. Just thought I would share this.
Wow, sorry to hear that. I ordered one on Labor Day and it arrived last week exactly as I ordered it.

Glad to hear you’re getting a resolution. The gen 1 3.8 compact is my edc and I love it.
Received the replacement compact yesterday. Will have to go out and try it. Nothing extra added for the trouble that it caused. Thought they might have added an extra magazine or range bag for the trouble that they had caused. But glad to get the right weapon.
Thanks for your help. Have a great day.

Back