testtest

Xdm elite 3.8" compact

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased an aliengear ShapeShift holster for the xdm elite 3.8" compact and had trouble with the fit. I purchased mine because I have several of that brand and have been very satisfied with them, but when I bought the shell for the above mentioned pistol, the guns trigger guard doesn't snap into the thumb release. It is off by just a mm or less. I don't know if my shell is just defective, or if the 10mm variant of that firearm just slightly larger or thicker around the trigger guard...

I believe the 10mm/45 model is slightly bigger than the 9. Not sure if this helps.
Correct two different frame sizes. I purchased a Kydex holster that the business only had the 9mm form. He swore it would fit fine, it didn't. He then asked that I ship my firearm to him so he could use mine to mould a holster for me. I politely declined to do that and asked in turn for a refund.

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased an aliengear ShapeShift holster for the xdm elite 3.8" compact and had trouble with the fit. I purchased mine because I have several of that brand and have been very satisfied with them, but when I bought the shell for the above mentioned pistol, the guns trigger guard doesn't snap into the thumb release. It is off by just a mm or less. I don't know if my shell is just defective, or if the 10mm variant of that firearm just slightly larger or thicker around the trigger guard...
Thanks for the replies ,they are appreciated...I enjoy alien gear products, but when ordering for the xdm elite 3.8", you get either regular or compact, but not caliber specific..it is very close, I believe I may be able to sand a small bit of the holster to get the thumb release catch to hold the gun in place, but I would prefer to just have a holster thar fits properly without intervention on my part...I guess all three calibers of each variant are very close in size, but not quite exact!

9/40 are the same size. 10/45 are the same frame size.
Only two frame size I'm aware of. The only difference is grip length between compact and full size grip.

Back