testtest

Xdm elite precision

Just recently purchased my xdm elite precision model, but immediately after purchase I realized I had an issue. I don't have a holster to pair with it and i have yet to find any manufacturer, after 12+ hours of scouring, that has released anything the is specific to this model. Any ideas or guidance into a general direction is appreciated. Owb and iwb are both considerations, even thigh holster would work. Thanks in advance.

Just recently purchased my xdm elite precision model, but immediately after purchase I realized I had an issue. I don't have a holster to pair with it and i have yet to find any manufacturer, after 12+ hours of scouring, that has released anything the is specific to this model. Any ideas or guidance into a general direction is appreciated. Owb and iwb are both considerations, even thigh holster would work. Thanks in advance.
I also believe anything that works for the XDM will also work for the XDM Elites.

I have the one for the Glock G17 and it works for the G34, which is the competition Glock with the longer barrel/slide.

I assume (I know) that the same thing would happen for the XDMs.

T-Rex is normally quick to respond to emails, so maybe drop them a line just to double-check.

After typing that I went and checked the one that my 4.5 XDM sits in and it definitely would allow the extra .75 inch from the longer slide to hang out the bottom. So maybe not the best choice, unless they make one specifically for the 5.25.

I have the one for the Glock G17 and it works for the G34, which is the competition Glock with the longer barrel/slide.

I assume (I know) that the same thing would happen for the XDMs.

T-Rex is normally quick to respond to emails, so maybe drop them a line just to double-check.
Thank you sir. I'll reach out to them. All in all I'm actually very excited for this pistol. More so than the 7.5" ar pistol I just completed at the beginning of the month (my first build). Much appreciated.

20200521_191629.jpg

This is the holster I use with my Q5 Match. It is a very nice holster. Doesn't lend itself well for concealed carry though.
Seeing as I live in Mississippi (constitutional carry state) and work out of Louisiana (issue state) it does not need to be concealed. Even a drop leg option is suitable. I mainly have to open carry iwb my sd9ve because as soon as I hit Louisiana the law changes. I keep my EDC holster owb and uncovered even while driving to stay within my legal limitations. Been on trex and I like what I see so far but aliengear has a few more options that seem suitable for my needs.

Understandable. I live in a constitutional carry state too. I never open carry. Personal preference.

The international is a fantastic holster though. Totally adjustable, comfortable and excellent on the range.

I've got an easy option I was trying to avoid for traveling to work in Louisiana, but while I'm in Mississippi I could reasonably assume that I can just keep it under my center fold down seat in my truck. I do this currently while at home when I'm running errands with my current carry pistol, although I keep it with a very cheap budget leather holster on it as to keep the trigger safe from accidental discharge. But I've narrowed down the options to 3. 4 if my current budget holster might fit. Red river, aliengea, and trex.

Back