Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Sig X5 Legion

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200131-201720.png
    Screenshot_20200131-201720.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 358
I dont know exactly why, but i have always been a sucker for sigs. Perhaps their European heritage. The German models are excellent. Classic lines lower bore axis and recoil. Yes, i know the XD's are Croatian. They just dont seem as refined.

However, I am not above being re-educated should Springfield find it in their interest. :D

I would pick the XDm Elite. The ergonomics are great, the capacity out shines the X5, and the pistol shoots better than I do. I have used the XDm in competition and it always performs with out any malfunctions. And though it's made in Croatia, it's backed by Springfield. And there customer service in my experience has been phenomenal.
So now the Elite with flared magwell, and flat trigger just adds to my decision.

Understand the Legion X5 has a tungsten infused frame. This adds a bunch of weight to help control recoil. The thing is rock solid when shooting. The trigger is great for a production gun and you can get 21 round magazines for it.

But it costs 899 compared to an msrp of $600? for the xdm elite 5 inch model. Not an apple to apple comparison. Both great guns though.

Understand the Legion X5 has a tungsten infused frame. This adds a bunch of weight to help control recoil. The thing is rock solid when shooting. The trigger is great for a production gun and you can get 21 round magazines for it.

But it costs 899 compared to an msrp of $600? for the xdm elite 5 inch model. Not an apple to apple comparison. Both great guns though.
Yes I agree Grifter, the XDm is much more affordable. So with in it's price range, the XDm is hard to beat.

Back