testtest

XDMAN Jeep Adventures: Badge of Honor, Stony Lonesome

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
A little playful video, of some of what we did in The Gladiator to earn my Jeep's next badges at Stony Lonesome OHV Park in Alabama. Next time I need to get out with a group and some spotters to tackle Switchback. Had fun and no one got hurt, this time I didn't even tear anything off the Gladiator. Although I need alignment number two in one month, I will need to ask about a rewards punch card for alignments. Got stuck at the end of the ride messing around and a nice Mitsubishi driver felt sorry for me and winched my off the Monster truck tires.

A little playful video, of some of what we did in The Gladiator to earn my Jeep's next badges at Stony Lonesome OHV Park in Alabama. Next time I need to get out with a group and some spotters to tackle Switchback. Had fun and no one got hurt, this time I didn't even tear anything off the Gladiator. Although I need alignment number two in one month, I will need to ask about a rewards punch card for alignments. Got stuck at the end of the ride messing around and a nice Mitsubishi driver felt sorry for me and winched my off the Monster truck tires.

Glad you had fun !

Must be a Jeep thing cause thats why they make sidexsides 🙂

Glad you had fun !

Must be a Jeep thing cause thats why they make sidexsides 🙂
Oh I got that covered, was adding some stuff to RZR the other night
351341745_780509563613572_4689700731633150644_n.jpg

Back