testtest

XDS-2.0 .45

I did, Hollow points work fine. Same grain same manufacturer. I think I will take it down again and re clean it if that's what I should do, love the feel of it for sure just getting familiar with it and have only loaded 2 in magazine at a time until I fire a few times. Could it be I need to put all 6 in mag

I did, Hollow points work fine. Same grain same manufacturer. I think I will take it down again and re clean it if that's what I should do, love the feel of it for sure just getting familiar with it and have only loaded 2 in magazine at a time until I fire a few times. Could it be I need to put all 6 in mag

You haven’t fired it? You’re just hand feeding the live rounds?

I’d try a different brand of ammo...could be some lighter than normal loads in that batch.

Does the first round feed fine, when you charge it by either racking the slide, or dropping the slide release?

Yes it did ,once I had the issue I cleared firearm inspected it for any obstruction and trie once more second time it jammed immediately upon racking slide so i removed clip and unloaded it, i did notice groves on the tip of the cartridge were it jammed hard when trying to load second time

Closed, I don't like having 1 in the chamber. This is also how I insert magazines in other pistols, one of mine doesn't have manual thumb saftey so when I carry it I don't ever have it live/ or 1 chambered

Closed, I don't like having 1 in the chamber. This is also how I insert magazines in other pistols, one of mine doesn't have manual thumb saftey so when I carry it I don't ever have it live/ or 1 chambered

Ah.

I’m not going to try to convince you otherwise, but...I will say that carrying “Israeli” isn’t a very good idea (in fact, it’s a very bad idea), for a number of reasons. But, it’s your choice; you do you.

As for the rest...I’d try loading the mags to full capacity, and seeing if the problem still comes up, as well as trying different ammo.

I buy those from sgammo for my berreta and S&W MP 9 THESE ARE in a white box but not same as
The 45 white box? If so my glock21 cycles them fine and the g41 also. Those are the only 2 45s I have! Some guns just don't like certain ammo as I and other's have found out? If you have 1 in the chamber and the mag full? Fire 1 round and see if the next will chamber?

If I were you, I'd carry with one in the chamber. When it counts, that couple seconds to rack one into the chamber could be too long. Between the trigger safety, the grip safety, and the sear blocker...you're completely secure carrying condition 0.

If you're worried, do what I did when I first got my XDs - I carried it with a dummy round in the chamber, and a live-fire-loaded magazine. After a day of of normal carry, as well as some more "extreme" carry situations like moving building materials and lots of lift/stretch/twist/crawl activity, I would come home, unholster, point it in a safe direction, and pull the trigger.

Click.

Proof it had not "fired" on its own during my day's activities.

Not once had it self-fired on my hip.

The dummy round now sits in my safe, and I carry daily in condition 0 without a second thought. If it comes down to it, all I have to do is draw, aim, and pull the trigger - that's the nice thing about passive safeties!

Not sure but may have been that I was manually racking it before now that I took some very good advice and put full clip in with slide locked open and it did its own thing they strip/fire and eject cleanly!
May have found my go to. Sleek, lightweight, powerful, and the accuracy at a distance is impressive.

I carry one in the chamber all the time in all my XD Mod2 sub compacts, never had an issue. EVER and all 3 of mine,
9, 40 and 45 eat everything I put through them, never had a malfunction in any of them however that being said some guns just don’t like some brands of ammo.

Back