testtest

XDS

No, that is why they still import the original XD pistols. CAhas made it damn near impossible to add any guns to the roster.
good article

This is why California is the worst state in the union! All this and they still have shootings. Guess they still haven't figured out its the person not the gun doing the killing! Idiots!!!!!

This is why California is the worst state in the union! All this and they still have shootings. Guess they still haven't figured out its the person not the gun doing the killing! Idiots!!!!!
Sir,

All I can do is pray for the California leaders.

My calling them names won’t solve the problem we Californians are in, nor does it answer my question, but thank you for your passion concerning the liberal left, I share some of your sentiment.

Just to expound on my intent,

I asked my question because I’m pursuing a CCW and am looking to stand for our second amendment and protect, Lord help me if I have have to, my family and the Church.

The platform I’m asking about, I’m thinking would be a good pistol for me in my humble opinion.

I have an XD-40 that’s an excellent platform but am looking into a little smaller 9mm.

Thanks again and may Jesus bless you and yours!

I believe the manufacturer has to pay CA authorities to go through what ever process that they do to add a handgun to the roster, but it's expensive so it's up to the manufacturer as CA authorities keep moving the goal posts.

I guess take a look at the list your state puts out for allowable firearms and then go from there. After seeing the news i'm sure you won't be getting any new firearms approved in the state for a while.

Back