testtest

Yikes! Hog hunters should like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who you gonna call..........
1586210134240.jpeg

I've never understood how we as humans could hunt so many animals to extinction throughout history while using primative arms but for some reason the feral hog population cannot be brought under control even with full-time open season. They really are a resilient beast!

Keep shooting I love bacon!

Last edited:
I've never understood how we as humans could hunt so many animals to extinction throughout history while using primative arms but for some reason the feral hog population cannot be brought under control even with full-time open season. They really are a resilient beast!

They are a nuisance!!! ONE sow usually has 6-8 but can have up to 12 piglets TWICE a year. I’m not mathematician, but with all the wild hogs that is a lot of bacon runnin around.

Better yet, we need folks to take out all the pythons destroying the Everglades down in Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back