testtest

You favorite cartridge

For forty five years the 44 Mag was mine and wife's fun round. Mind you we shoot many others, 44 Mag
was the fun one.
Now she can't shoot with me any more and mid 2018 I converted my Glock 23 to the 357 SIG round.
It is now my fun round to shoot. Fire them off by the hundreds. I'll have folks move a couple lanes
away from me as they are noisy, but it's supposed to be isn't it?
Now there is a trick to loading them as they can be a real witch. Have to make sure they are in the case
tight so they don't set back in the case from the recoil. That will be a disaster if it fires that way. Using a
powder that fills the case helps to prevent that. Need a good crimp too.

Yeah, 454 is fun but 357SIG is my go to fun and EDC round. 9mm bullet on a 10mm case. Cool :cool:
357 SIG.jpg

Your wife is a most wonderful woman.... a real treasure.... you be good to her, ya hear! (y)

So tell us... what have you done so far????
Start a new thread and fill us all in.....
Honestly I'm still in the process of setting up my reloading area. I have a good friend of mine who has been teaching me this craft. And yeah she is a wonderful woman. I have 500 10mm bullets to get started.
20191230_200825.jpg

10mmLife, have you looked at the S&W 610 yet? My neighbor just got the 4” version, it’s really nice and it shoots great. What I like about it is you can shoot .40 S&W also, just wondering.
I haven't seen that but it sounds like its worth looking into. I've heard of people using .40 in a Glock 20

Honestly I'm still in the process of setting up my reloading area. I have a good friend of mine who has been teaching me this craft. And yeah she is a wonderful woman. I have 500 10mm bullets to get started.View attachment 418
I think you'll really enjoy it. When you get the chance look at midwayusa.com at all the little reloading
accessories. Don't have to buy them but should you have an issue you may find a tool to help.

10mmLife, have you looked at the S&W 610 yet? My neighbor just got the 4” version, it’s really nice and it shoots great. What I like about it is you can shoot .40 S&W also, just wondering.
I can't quite see why I'd want one.... got those pesky clips to deal with. I shot a friends revolver that use 9mm
as I recall. Cartrdges weren't really happy staying in the clip. Somewhat up a creek with ammo and no clips.
I think auto ammo gets used in autos and vice versa.

I think you'll really enjoy it. When you get the chance look at midwayusa.com at all the little reloading
accessories. Don't have to buy them but should you have an issue you may find a tool to help.
Fortunately the kit I got has most of the items I need to get started. I bought a set of RCBS .40/10mm dies. I'm going to pickup a .300blk set next. I'll check out Midway.

Back